[Resurrected] Eagle tempted to fly nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
So… does anyone present still request an apology?
If so, please simply explain why.
I don't promise to apologise, but I do undertake to listen to (and take seriously) any serious comments… :argue:

It didn't take Blind Freddy to know you were insinuating I'd created Ramrod as a covert means of pursuing my supposed agenda. This snide insinuation has been demolished.

Sherlock is a game played years ago, a mocking tribute to the Oracle (if you go back that far).

Given one of the other criticisms of me is I bang away on a theme, why the need to create another alter ego when I've never been backward in coming forward anyway.

I don't expect you will apologise because you don't have it in you.

No, you are right I wasn't around in the Oracle days.

Snide you say? Really?

Strange that you are offended at the suggestion you would use such a strategy.

You have never balked at worse strategies in the past, including bullying opponents with your cutting wit, not to mention with a broad sweep discounting the views of most league fans - including Manly fans - as merely the childish drivel of 'the great unwashed herd'.

A full-frontal assault is more honourable than your guerrilla tactics. I told you that you didn't have it in you.

I am not trying to make any guerrilla tactics. If you hadn't previously admitted to use of an alias in the past I probably never would have even considered the possibility.

I told you I accept you are not ramrod. It is the mock indignation and moral outrage that I find most incongruous.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I am not trying to make any guerrilla tactics. If you hadn't previously admitted to use of an alias in the past I probably never would have even considered the possibility.

A preposterous line you continue to hold even though you have been given the context of the Sherlock account. What will it take you to admit defeat?

Mozgrame, Matas knows better than to argue with me. He's to easy anyway. To opinionated and don't forget, as he keeps reminding us, he's one of the originals. They always know best.

Or think they do.

DSM5 said:
Mozgrame, Matas knows better than to argue with me. He's to easy anyway. To opinionated and don't forget, as he keeps reminding us, he's one of the originals. They always know best.

Or think they do.

I didn't think the chief hyena could resist taking a bite. As previously suggested, I don't bother with you, just treat you with the contempt you deserve.

I have a tremendous and well grounded respect for the both of you. I find your posts to be very informative, and i reflect on them in thought throughout the day. If ever i find myself stumped on any given subject, i take a deep breath and ask myself, "What would DSM5 or Matabele do?"

I then move forwards with greater clarity and understanding. I must go now, i think i need a tictac or PK. :)

Matabele War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Matabele War may refer to one or both of: The First Matabele War (1893); The Second Matabele War, Matabeleland Rebellion or First Chimurenga of 1896 - 1897.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matabele war 3? lol

Oh, still going are we?
What will it take? I confess, the more you rage and protest the less inclined I am to sympathise with your point of view. Maybe it's a Sea Eagles thing, never admit defeat lightly.

Have you considered a different approach? You could compliment me on my vivid imagination. Or nominate me for a fiction award? Couldn't do any harm.

Well I did complement you recently SER8 and you immediately picked a fight with me again.

Anyways, painful thread. May Lussick see the light. And peace brothers.

Great way to get the thread off topic.. knuckleheads!

Darcy wants to stay, read his tweet, he says that hopefully Manly wants him..

Sign him long-term Manly!! We need some big young props signed to lay the platform for our outstanding halves.

Matabele said:
Well I did complement you recently SER8 and you immediately picked a fight with me again.
It may have looked a bit like that, unfortunate…
My name means 'warlike', my life at times has been a battle to maintain a polite demeanour. Anyhow what got lost in the argument is that I was very pleased to hear you are not into 'covert' strategies, don't forget I've never met you and only know you through your posts. Plenty of far more important topics to discuss in the near future, no doubt.
Go Lussick, go Manly.

Back on track..Isn't Lussick a local junior ? It's always feels good to have one or two in the team.

Funny how a mod. "chipped" me after posting two or three short comments (within the rules) in a now deleted thread yet this is allowed to go unchecked. I guess it comes back to who is doing the "to'ing and fro'ing"

For the record I prefer it this way, let it play out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6