EA Download manager

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Ok,i have EA download manager on my pc and the weirdest thing ever happened

It would appear that EA gave me a birthday present?
Is this normal or something? seriously i have the sims medieval and i didnt even buy it

Its not like EA to give you anything for free let alone a new release.

In fact it surprises me that EA dont charge people just to watch their ads.

Double check its not a demo and I would email them. That doesn't sound right.

Flip,what i failed to mention in my excitement was the fact that id written an email calling them up for false advertising due to the ticketed price being $49.95 and the price from EA.com being 90something bucks,both american

I have not recieved any communication back from EA,only what would appear to be a free game

Also after giving my mate and his GF this game by giving them my EA D/L manager details it still seems to work perfectly......sadly my pc has massive video lag on said game and is near unplayable,im just a bit stuffed why they wouldnt just send an email of notification nor charged my bank account

Play it and run! My fiance plays that game - we also got it for free, but not as a result of a mistake if you catch my drift.

My monitor emits just enough UV to get my daily vitamin K.

However thats a bit rich coming from you mr website building, arcade machine owning kindle fan. ;)

On another note, has anyone seen the gameplay footage of Battlefield 3. THat game is looking amazing but boy will it need a monster rig to run it in such wonderful deatil. Its the animations that are starting to excite me. Brilliant work.

fLIP said:
My monitor emits just enough UV to get my daily vitamin K.

However thats a bit rich coming from you mr website building, arcade machine owning kindle fan. ;)

On another note, has anyone seen the gameplay footage of Battlefield 3. THat game is looking amazing but boy will it need a monster rig to run it in such wonderful deatil. Its the animations that are starting to excite me. Brilliant work.

I no longer own an arcade all of the other things I usually do sitting outside. I spend a he'll of a lot of time on the beach too

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4