Dylan walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Why do we persist in plsying this guy @6?
Brown to hooker, Api to 6. Damn what's so hard about that? This shows that our coach has a way to go. Jamie Lyon is and will he sorely missed. Well hopefully we get a good 6 cause that is a major worry. Can't say well done boys cause we really looked rattled by Parra rushed defence. Shocking result.

Brown to hooker, Api to 6. Damn what's so hard about that? This shows that our coach has a way to go. Jamie Lyon is and will he sorely missed. Well hopefully we get a good 6 cause that is a major worry. Can't say well done boys cause we really looked rattled by Parra rushed defence. Shocking result.
DYLANWALKER is not a 5/8 thanks Trent Barrett for no top 8 finish

Amateur coach

OMG!!!! Walker was not playing 5/8 he was playing centre! And brown to hooker? Wow!

Mate, have a closer look - Walker was defending one wider because Brown was no match for Jennings, but in attack they were swapping back. The number of times he got the ball midfield and ran sideways doing nothing tells you he wasn't playing centre in attack.

And as for Brown at hooker? He's played there before. Quite a bit actually, for previous clubs and for NZ. He's not a first-string hooker but he's not a bad stand-in.

how many games have we won over the years when Jamie L has been out?

Embarrassing that we have close to 2 million tied up with Cherry and this fraud and they are the least dangerous halves in the comp.

Walker is an idiot and no one can change his DNA :shake:

In the Roos Team he can catch a ball and run - that's all.:swear:

Walker had one good half at Brooky this season. Apart from that, he's done pretty much nothing, apart from breaking his hand against a wall, being dropped from Origin, and overall not living up to expectations.

When he signed, I thought we were getting blue chip. What we got was just another Wright / Wiliame type - decent, without being great at anything.

Walker is a very good centre. I can't wait to see him there for the eagles in the coming years. Problem is gutherson looked fantastic at 6. And we haven't had a real 6 all year. Intact we probably haven't had a real 6 since 2013.

Walker had one good half at Brooky this season. Apart from that, he's done pretty much nothing, apart from breaking his hand against a wall, being dropped from Origin, and overall not living up to expectations.

When he signed, I thought we were getting blue chip. What we got was just another Wright / Wiliame type - decent, without being great at anything.
He would be a game beater at the Scumos though - not a creator, just a finisher unfortunately :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6