Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If in fact he is being dangled, provided he can get past the show cause notice, it could be a good buying opportunity for Manly. Despite what his agent might try to argue, his value should take a significant hit. BUT he's still a 21 year old international - they don't come on the market too often. If he can get his head right and the price is discounted then go for it Manly*!

*I assume they read all my posts and wait to see which way I'm leaning before acting

Think about all the players that were signed over the years after being in strife. Every club is littered with them. Sign Walker we need his speed.

Dylan Walker is the perfect replacement for Killer when he hangs up his boots and can play 5/8th until then.

A big yes from me.

last season we lacked a lot in spirit, decent forwards, aggression and genuine speed. I think we recruitment the first 3 have been fixed. Speed isn't quiet there. All the backs have lost a little with age and injury. Walker would help to fix that. I can already picture him scoring a lot of Michael Jennings type tries from dce grubbers.

Sign him up, 21 year old international centres don't come round often. You'd think souffs would be chipping in the first year as well.

That's what I heard an hour ago off my informant also depends whether killer calls it quits in 17. Tom T also to be trialled at 6 .

I'd be shocked if we were able to fit Walker under this years cap....maybe 2017 is a possibility (some older players moving on), with Walker more than likely wanting to play 5/8 (his favoured position) long term.

He would be a very good signing...I don't care if he enjoys abusing prescription medication for a good time...he hasn't beaten up his wife or bashed someone within an inch of their life like Russell Packer.

As long as he wins me a premiership in 5 years, I wouldn't care if he was Satan himself.
(I am fed up with being a teacher in the Canterbury Bankstown area)

Even though I tell the students it has been 11 years since the Bulldogs have won anything, they still figure that Manly suck, purely on 2015 form! LOL!

Cut me a little slack...

Lol - So do I...teach in Belmore

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4