Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I swear to god if we somehow end up with another centre especially after we just let Gutho go. We have enough trouble fitting everyone in the backline as it is, don't include more people!

Yes Dylan Walker is a good player and all, but we shouldn't need him should we?

Walker is a good player, but also a 5 Star Muppet. We will need to replace Killer and Skivvi sooner rather than later, so it's something we need to be in the market for (a good centre or two that is)

This boy has only recently nearly accidentally killed himself. His own fault/stupidity I know but getting dropped by the bunnies won't be good for his mental health atm. These young players need more protection with all the money, adulation and time on their hands.
I reckon all these young blokes need an older player/club man as a personal mentor. Just my thoughts as a mum.

How do Manly fit another player under the cap for 2016. I thought we had cap issues once DCE signed up for life? Oh for what it is worth, talk of the new 5/8 will be T.Symonds. Has everyone forgotten what a great job he did when Foz was out with his hamstring injury. He can pass, tackle, has speed. His kicking game only need to be developed as a weakness.

Quality centres are rare & as a youngster - this bloke is not at his peak yet....definately got to look forward with the age & injury concerns of the current international centres, who are both in the twighlight of amazing careers.
Most of the rumours atm are fact, this 1 seems a speculator based on the return of Sam & the Barrett/Walker (friendship)

How come every players is now being linked to Manly? Have the journos forgotten about Easts?

They do that so after a few weeks they can switch to "Manly and salary cap" style of reporting.

This in turn keeps the sheeples focus on us whilst easts, broncos, storm, souffs...continue doing what they're doing.

No to Walker - he goes missing in defense, but is speedy like Gutho.
His party drugs episode is a concern to his new employer though - undisciplined. :wondering:

I agree that we need another quality outside back. I understood that a big part of Gutherson leaving was that he wanted to play fullback but was 4th in line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6