Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come you guys, you've got to feel for him, he's obviously not in a good place. The game should be concerned for him and his health and well being should be a priority.

Cough.

Door abuse is a very serious problem in Society as a whole. It's time it stopped!!!!! Remember what Hasler did to that door out at Parra stadium?? What an example to set, no wonder these young blokes are doing this sort of thing to doors.

Let's declare today anti door-abuse day.......whose with me???????

Ahh, I understand. I was trying to figure out why you would've felt bad and my brain, which has been going on about 6 hours sleep since 11pm last Wednesday, only offered a limp, Hugh Hefner-like, flaccid effort at reasoning.

Is there some bloody secret competition going on at Manly where the players are trying to out-injure each other?

What the hell is going on?

Door abuse is a very serious problem in Society as a whole. It's time it stopped!!!!! Remember what Hasler did to that door out at Parra stadium?? What an example to set, no wonder these young blokes are doing this sort of thing to doors.

Let's declare today anti door-abuse day.......whose with me???????
I, too, have always had a soft spot for The Doors.

Personally, I think that Dylan Walker got into a verbal with the door, telling it to back down, and when the lifeless door didn't respond, he punched it.

And that with his level of stupidity, no alcohol was necessary to spark anything. He was probably as sober as he's ever been.

images.jpg

And how bad is it that we think to ourselves that the one saving grace was that it was only the door that he punched. We are working from a very low level here people.
There is more to the story than not being able to open it, nit a team player, no consideration to how the team is traveling and bozo not their to hold his hand

geez , i wonder why we have never seen this behavior from the Storm.
Its simple, the players fear and respect Bellamy ....

there are rules in place and they are followed or the player goes back in the pecking order irrelevant of who they are.
and yes he can turn anybody into a top first grader, just look at the **** from other clubs he has turned to Gold. He make their net worth higher whereas TB devalues our players.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4