Dylan Walker and Aaron Gray rushed to hospital

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When was this afforded to Brett? I get your point but after that it's open slather in the opinion of a lot of fans

Remember what they said about Brett?Well now they have 2 scum junkies who are a bad look for the game and should be erased, never get sponsored and be abused by our own unwashed masses,they took those drugs while Brett did nothing

Life ban or at least 4 weeks of the regular season each or it's an anti manly conspiracy

The difference is they took those drugs one way or another,in the same house at night,people will speculate and as much as you don't want to admit it, you've likely judged them yourself, welcome to humanity in all its glory

Personally i hope the Telegraph belts them, humiliates them and makes them a laughing stock

Then i hope both players sue the Telegraph and by extension news limited into bankruptcy

**** Souths,their inbred mouth breathing fans and **** news limited in particular
Agree Brett was not treated well which is why I want the change

Strip them of their 2014 premiership. Lets get serious about player welfare, or the treatment of women, or the salary cap.

I'd agree with the SMH article today about their being a painkiller problem in the NRL. I remember Choc saying quite a few times about injuries that at half time he'd get an injection and be sweet to play out the game. Apart from possibly creating an addiction which is quite easy with these things, it glosses over the actual underlying injuries and creates a situation that when the music stops for their careers, they will be borderline cripples...

Every day people use pain killers too. So comes down to the individual as to whether or not addiction is a problem.
A short career and the possibility of being broken after they retire is why they're on the big bucks

Every day people use pain killers too. So comes down to the individual as to whether or not addiction is a problem.
A short career and the possibility of being broken after they retire is why they're on the big bucks
That glosses over the fact that players are encouraged by staff to get back out there when they are injured. Why do you think they had to introduce the concussion protocol?

Just heard John Lee Souths CEO discussing this in BSB. Open and honest. No BS. Seriously impressive individual. We poached the wrong suit.

Just heard John Lee Souths CEO discussing this in BSB. Open and honest. No BS. Seriously impressive individual. We poached the wrong suit.
Only after the Police investigation became public yesterday @:cool:
So far he is stating that they accidentally overdosed - together :wondering:

One thing for sure, if the mystery third man did not finally call the Ambos at 3:45am, those 2 would be gone. Apparently Gray still has fluid on his lungs - horrible way to be :cool:

Only after the Police investigation became public yesterday @:cool:
So far he is stating that they accidentally overdosed - together :wondering:

One thing for sure, if the mystery third man did not finally call the Ambos at 3:45am, those 2 would be gone. Apparently Gray still has fluid on his lungs - horrible way to be :cool:

Wish them the best for their recovery, horrible for their families to hear the news and to be rushed to hospital

That glosses over the fact that players are encouraged by staff to get back out there when they are injured. Why do you think they had to introduce the concussion protocol?
Everyday people do the same thing in their lives to put food on the table (get back out there when injured)
Spend some time on a major construction site with heaps of trades from all walks of life and you'd see plenty of blokes in their 40's and 50's who rely on pain killers to get through their day of work.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2