1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dunley gets another run !!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by robbiea, Apr 12, 2006.

1. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,597 / 63
    Thought i would get a footy post going.. Well ,no suprises there aboy Dunley,Im hoping we are leading the game by 12+ with 5 minutes to go & he does the most blatant spear tackle on some poor bastard & gets 16 weeks.Bring on some new blood..

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    It will be interesting to see if he responds to what the coach says which is:

No silly penalties. No back- chat. Make those first up tackles. Make some easy metres.

If he can do this - Good. However he has had a few seasons to do it consistently and he hasn't managed.

I can't wish any misfortune on him but I would love to see Ballin get a run!!! He is ready.

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    lol, I haven't even seen the team list yet :)

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Go to MSE - they own the team list!!!! :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dunley and Willo should go from the bench and Ballin and Cuthbo should be there instead.

There was a post on MSE this week which suggested that steppa wants a release from the club because he has had a run in with Des.

Why does des still stick with the same people week after week.

6. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,597 / 63
    I dont think Steppa would get a run anywhere else ..& what happened to the D H ??