Dunamis Lui

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no idea of this blokes heritage but after hearing some names recently, some people should be banned from naming their kids

Dan said:
I have no idea of this blokes heritage but after hearing some names recently, some people should be banned from naming their kids

Maybe if his name was Louie Dunimas???

SeaEagleRock8 said:
tookey said:
Not sure if he is any better than Tasi. Also seems to be injury prone.
I think we sometimes sign players by mistake. I suspect we got Ben Musolino because we thought he was Ben Matolino.

We thought we had signed Ben Mussolini and that he had the right personality to sort out our board conflicts.

Hamster Huey said:
Word from up here that Manly are looking to pick up Dunamis Lui from the Broncos, for next year.

Fancy calling your kid Dunny when his surname is Loo.
That's really taking the piss.

The Who said:
Hamster Huey said:
Word from up here that Manly are looking to pick up Dunamis Lui from the Broncos, for next year.

Fancy calling your kid Dunny when his surname is Loo.
That's really taking the piss.

He poo pooed it based upon this whole subject being full of piss and wind.

Back to the player himself. He hasn't been overly impressive for the Broncos, but if he ends up becoming another one of the players who kicked on at the Sea Eagles in the mould of a Glenn Hall type then he could be a good pick up.

Hall, D Williams, Horo, Lawrence, Ballin, Gulavao, Taufua .. the list goes on. If I were a club coach I would particularly note any fringe 1st grader in my team that is being targeted by Manly, then I'd make doubly sure I signed him up 1st asap.

Shoe1 said:
Hall, D Williams, Horo, Lawrence, Ballin, Gulavao, Taufua .. the list goes on. If I were a club coach I would particularly note any fringe 1st grader in my team that is being targeted by Manly, then I'd make doubly sure I signed him up 1st asap.

Hopefully thats the way they go about it, instead of looking what we do to turn potential into production!

Catching lightning in a bottle is a far from sure thing when signing with us. For every Ballin, Horo or Lawrence success story there are probably 4 or 5 players signed to NSW cup that fail.

I think Danamis Lui would be a good pick up. Watching him on Friday night he is a very large individual with some decent leg speed. Impact player off the bench or depth.

MWSE said:
Catching lightning in a bottle is a far from sure thing when signing with us. For every Ballin, Horo or Lawrence success story there are probably 4 or 5 players signed to NSW cup that fail.

I think Danamis Lui would be a good pick up. Watching him on Friday night he is a very large individual with some decent leg speed. Impact player off the bench or depth.

He looked a powerful and fast unit in the same vein as Fa'aoso - only bigger. I think he'd fit in well.

Masked Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:

Hopefully thats the way they go about it, instead of looking what we do to turn potential into production!

yes, we could deliberately plant some red herrings, to confuse other clubs!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6