Dunamis Lui perfect partners.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched it and must say 'Namis' was hilarious. The fact that he doesn't know not to mention the unmentionable shows he's still wearing L-plates with women.
What a character. Liked the rap and also the Lava Shoes story.

Jerry1 said:
What makes her cranky - getting her period lol.

Classic lol
Good a rapping though.

Have to admit my wife goes through the same thing.I do extra hours at work that week on purpose not to hear it all.

I remember on the footy show earlier in the year when they asked the players from a number of clubs what cocktail best described them. Lui said "Coconut Bliss", couldn't stop laughing. Last night before they began the questions they asked him what his partner was studying in Brisbane and he said "Business & Tourism...or something?". That was the indicator that he was going to struggle. Haven't laughed like that in a while :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
So, did he say anything about his sore knee?
Yes, sorry if I get this wrong, he said its a grade 2 ligament strain. Or medial ligament. Something along those lines. He said its a 4 to 6 week injury. He has been out for 2 weeks and is hoping to be back in 2 weeks.

It was funny in a cringeworthy way!

Not a good advertisement for Nami (and together 6 years?)...wow...lol!

Hope he makes it up to his missus, while he rehabs back to the field; in time for our finals at least.

It had to have been a stitch up. Manly probably knew he knew little about his gf, so they put him up for a laugh

It was not as bad of a set up as years ago when Sid and Vessa were on.

Q 'what bad habit annoys you most'
A 'When he wets the bed' :D

Sid played along and said he only does that when he's drunk too much :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7