• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I thought Monaghan was very tentative today and a number of times he threw poor passes or ran around in circles. Dunley made a few good dashes and at last linked with some supports.

Must say though that Ballin was awesome in PL and continues to be dominant. When will he get a run? He has the makings of a star. Kicks, runs and an outstanding defender. Cuthbertson was strong today and I am amazed that Morewood is being picked ahead of him. Surely he has done his time for his poor game last time against Brisbane.

I think Monas was ok, The Ox wasn't to good. I spoke to one supporter at the game that posts on this site, who says that Monas should be put back to halfback as he was more creative. Ryan I think we are a better side with The Ox at half.

Yep Ballin, Witt, Sion, Meaney and the rest of them all looked great against a pathetic Norths PL team. That got beat 54-6.

Monas crabbed along sideways or ran to the line and stopped every now and then, it was only good backrow work that fixed these errors. BK and MEnzies did a lot more than they have been given credit for

I think Dunley outplayed Monas yesterday, though at the same time Orford was luggage. There was an interchange made with about 20 mins to go, where i thought orford should have been subbed for monas. I think gus gould mentioned this at the time, don't often agree with him but i think on this occasion he may have been right.

Monas started well yesterday and smashed one of their big guys (webke?) to get the ball. His second stint wasnt as good.

I too would have prefered monas at half in the second half yesterday, orford had us cringing, something i never thought we would do and something we never should have to do when a bloke is on 450K

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4