Dummy half masterclass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big wraps there Fluffy.

Yep, but outside of the 3 i mentioned is there anyone else whos game you feel is better than his?

(admitably ive probably seen a bit more of his skills in PL as well)

Why couldn't the powers that be see this two years ago ?

If some drunk morons on the hill knew that this would happen, what's wrong with the experts ?

Maybe the experts have got the decision bang on.

He has had a few good years working upto this level and has slotted into 1sts easily. Compare that to players that dominate PL for one year and get promoted, Soward for example, that are brought in too fast and fade away

But for every young player that makes a instant impression, there are players that find it too overwhelming and it puts them completely off or it takes them a year to get pack to where they are.

Considering Ballin's situation, I would suspect they did the right thing.

It looks like they are doing the same thing with Groom as well.

There is rumor on LU at the moment that ballin won't be playing in either grade tonight.

That could mean 1 of two things if its correct.

1. He is unjured
2. Matai is returning and given to the last minute for a medical. Burns will be sub hooker and ballin will miss out due to waiting beyond PL for matai's medical.

I think its complete BS but if I see that team picked without ballin i reckon id just about top myself.

we got lucky with Ballin, had his misses not been settled in a good job he would have walked before this year.

[quote author=kingyfan]
[quote author=Garts]
I assumed he was trying to wind up Mata.

have a very close look at his try on the film again and you will see what I mean.

It is a brilliant try and he completely fooled a number of defenders with a jink and a change of angle. It was really a very classy move by Monnas.

How many other tries are scored these days without a hand being laid on a try scorer? Not many.

There are other games with the chip kick and I recall a beautiful pass to choc I think in the first game which led to a try. It shows that he does have talent despite what some others say about him. :wall: :wall: :wall:
[/quote]

You're either a great comedian or a retard.
[/quote]

Thanks Dunlop. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6