DUI Becky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a gossiP magazine journo trying to be relevant and comment On something of which she has no idea. Why anyone treats her at all serious is laughable

Noone gives a **** what she says. Its a tick in the PR box letting a female have an opinion on a male sport and then pretending to care.

Pablo said:
Noone gives a s**t what she says. Its a tick in the PR box letting a female have an opinion on a male sport and then pretending to care.

As with all sports commentators, its a matter of getting the right people who have a balanced attitude and know their sport I guess, not attention seeking big mouths like RW who have a grudge against particular clubs like Manly.

Ch 10 knew they'd get sensational anti Manly comments out of Wilson, and that would have been the reason they got her on the show just to create a big beatup for the ratings benefit

Rebecca Wilson anagrams :

Basic Clown Ere
Concise Warble
Scab Lice Owner
Lesbian Rec Cow

She got a column in the telecrap on it too and raved on and on about Brett and Glenn having a problem with the NRL. I'm sorry but since when is Adam Blair and Ryan Hinchcliff the NRL. Stewart didn't take a swing at Gallop or even mention him. My god they are like a Salem witch lynch mob all speculation and no substance. The only thing toxic is her breath when she drives. She is so irrelevant. Go away RW please you tramp drink driver with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

The Wheel said:
She is a pig dog

Thats an insult, pig dogs are useful and inteligent and loyal (just ask Crusher) where as beckypoo inst't intelligent, certainaly isn't useful and has a face uglier than a hatfull of assholes.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2