Dugan in doubt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id prefer Mini at the back to be honest

lsz said:
When has a baby ever come on the due date?

Matilda, Due 22nd of May 2011 (Bye weekend)

Matilda, born 22nd of May 4:16PM

True Manly fan to arrive on time on a Bye weekend

My boy 2 weeks early (insert your own "early like dad" jokes here)

Stuff origin really just an excuse for queens landers to feel important given the pathetic state of the broncs and cowboys. Snake is only just right they can f@@k off pick anyone does not matter blues will lose with Mitchell I can only bomb Pearce .

I hope they don't pick him. You'd have to think that Mini would be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Geez, that leaves the cupboard a bit bare. Oh well, so be it, I'm sure Dugan will play anyway, but if he doesn't then Snake will cover himself in glory as usual.

I'd like to see him picked. I'd hate to see him get hurt, but he deserves a Blues spot more than anyone.

Surely if Dugan is talking about not playing the Blues need to bring in a backup fullback into the squad today so he can start training with them.

Even Snake would be made look a fool if he is made play starting fullback without any training runs.

I thought you were allowed to play for the minnows in world cup without affecting your Australia/Kiwi and SOO allegiances.

Pretty sure QLD have a fijian or tongan bloke playing already.

Its a good rule too as it adds some experience to the also rans.

Fluffy said:
I thought you were allowed to play for the minnows in world cup without affecting your Australia/Kiwi and SOO allegiances.

Pretty sure QLD have a fijian or tongan bloke playing already.

Its a good rule too as it adds some experience to the also rans.

Not sure of the exact rule but it is something to do with only being able to change nations once per World Cup cycle, Mini played Origin in 2011 and would have applied for a change to Italy last year when he captained them.

Pretty sure Mateo threw all his eggs into the Origin basket as well so can't play for Tonga this year and Uate may be the same for Fiji

Brissie Kid said:
Surely if Dugan is talking about not playing the Blues need to bring in a backup fullback into the squad today so he can start training with them.

Even Snake would be made look a fool if he is made play starting fullback without any training runs.

Snake would/will do a better job than Dugan even if Loz calls him on the phone next Wednesday morning.

Loz: "Can you come over - we need you"
Snake: "What's happened to Duges ?"
Loz: "Never mind, just bring that runaway try with you"
Snake: "Sure thing, on one condition; That Choc Starts the match"
Loz: "Ok Ok"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8