Dugan & Ferguson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Whats are the chances of Dugan switching to the Dogs to replace Barba?
good point Bones,I wouldnt put it past greenberg to get into his ear,players being on contract hasnt stopped him before,parrot,he new,I mean Inu

What else would you do as a tatood bogan but climb up on your roof for drinks with your mate.

I missed this story. Does this mean the Raiders have a roof ban? Does anyone know what Manly's roof policy is?

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
so the odds on dugan being terminated (as per the rumour of the moment) and slipping his way into a dogs #1 jersey? wheres tommy waterhouse when you need him!
we all know the loving desmond can be the one to 'save him'

They can do a bulk deal at the " I'm ill" clinic.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
so the odds on dugan being terminated (as per the rumour of the moment) and slipping his way into a dogs #1 jersey? wheres tommy waterhouse when you need him!
we all know the loving desmond can be the one to 'save him'

Sorry mate, i didn't see that you already posted this when I posted similar.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I missed this story. Does this mean the Raiders have a roof ban? Does anyone know what Manly's roof policy is?

They don't like their players getting high.

Remember the Simpsons episode with
Cletus the slack jawed yokel.
"Get off the dang roof!"

Remember the Simpsons episode with
Cletus the slack jawed yokel.
"GET OFF THE DANG ROOF!!"

Imagine having these knuckleheads in your team, particularly Dugan.

He'll be the ex NRL player you will read about in 5 years time who will have come a cropper.

Dugan just made my players that should have never been given a second/Third/Fourth plus chances.

1. Dugan
2. Hoppa Snr
3. Albert Kelly
4. Arana Taumata
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Todd Carney
7. Craig Field
8. Rodney Howe
9. Jake Friend
10. Willie Mason
11. $BW
12. Greg Bird
13. Reni Maitua

Dugan no-show may be Raiders' final straw
Date March 13, 2013 - 8:28PM 15 reading now (0) Read later James MacSmith
submit to reddit Email article Print
AAP

A Josh Dugan no-show at a Canberra board meeting on Thursday is set to be the troubled fullback's final act as a Raiders player.

Dugan has been asked to front the Canberra board to explain numerous breaches of the club's code of conduct - but the Raiders admit they are not even sure he will turn up.

Dugan has missed every training session since the Raiders' disappointing round one loss to Penrith on Sunday and was again a no-show at field and weight sessions on Wednesday as it appears increasingly likely the club will sack the former NSW star.

Amid reports of a heated confrontation with coach David Furner and increasing disquiet amongst his fellow players over his poor attitude and repeated transgressions, Dugan looks to have backed the Canberra board into a corner.

Advertisement A Raiders board meeting had been previously scheduled with the future of Dugan now top of its agenda.

Dugan and his manager Paul Sutton have been asked to attend the meeting but the duo have not informed the club as to whether they will be there.

"We haven't heard from them, there has been no indication they will be coming," a Raiders official told AAP.

If Dugan does not attend the Raiders would have little alternative but to terminate his contract.

The matter was brought to a head after Dugan was caught drinking with teammate Blake Ferguson after posting pictures of themselves on a social networking site.

According to the Raiders code of conduct injured players are prohibited from drinking. Dugan suffered rib cartilage damage in a lacklustre effort against the Panthers in what may be his final game for the club.

Both Dugan and Ferguson have been omitted from the Canberra side for Sunday's match against the Gold Coast.

Dugan took to Twitter on Tuesday in an attempt to explain himself.

"This goes beyond the drinking while injured. Yes I've broken team rules but for me it goes deeper and I plan on sorting it out," he wrote.

"I apologise to my team mates and the fans but this is personal and needs to be sorted out as soon as possible for me to move forward."

St George Illawarra and French rugby union have been identified as possible landing places for Dugan if he is let go by the Raiders.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/dugan-noshow-may-be-raiders-final-straw-20130313-2g0za.html

Rambo1987 said:
Dugan just made my players that should have never been given a second/Third/Fourth plus chances.

1. Dugan
2. Hoppa Snr
3. Albert Kelly
4. Arana Taumata
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Todd Carney
7. Craig Field
8. Rodney Howe
9. Jake Friend
10. Willie Mason
11. $BW
12. Greg Bird