Dugan & Ferguson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Climbing onto a roof and drinking beers. Subtle. How did anyone ever find out they were breaching club alcohol policy ? #morons

Wow I'm shocked, why is there no story about the obvious poor culture at Raiders. This is the latest in a long line of alcohol issues at the club. I nominate Bourbon Becky to be the expert columnist on this issue at Canberra.

If you have ever had the honour of living in Canberra (like I had during my time in the ADF), you will know that Canberra is a place of many wonderful things to do; such as drinking, cycling, drinking, and riding hot air balloons.

These things are only magnified when you come from Queanbeyan.

You forgot doing "cul de sackies", which is like doing blockies but not quite as cool.

Chip and Chase said:
Climbing onto a roof and drinking beers. Subtle. How did anyone ever find out they were breaching club alcohol policy ? #morons

Posting the pics on instagram wasn't the brightest thing to do.

Quick! PR person tells me to release a statement saying I have deeper personal issues so to garner public support. This way they don't think that I'm just an over-rated egotistical booze addled bogan.

Four week ban for bringing the game into disrepute. $100K fine for the Faders. To much to ask?

manlyfan76 said:
The pic showed him drinking one of those lolly water girl targeted drinks
There's the problem* - loaded with sugar. He should have had a guinness, and he could have legitimately said it was aiding his recovery.

*also being on the roof may also be a problem. And the tatts. And the company he keeps. And his attitude.

Weren't the Raiders one of the clubs of interest for ASADA ? Conspiracy theory anyone

ASADA "raiding" the raiders? Sharks "breaching" salary cap. Sea eagles flying above all.

so the odds on dugan being terminated (as per the rumour of the moment) and slipping his way into a dogs #1 jersey? wheres tommy waterhouse when you need him!
we all know the loving desmond can be the one to 'save him'

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
so the odds on dugan being terminated (as per the rumour of the moment) and slipping his way into a dogs #1 jersey? wheres tommy waterhouse when you need him!

And the raiders to pay 90% of his salary and the dogs 10% no doubt.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4