Due Credit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Have watched a couple of replays since Sunday & did not realise how good Joe played at the time. Big impact runs, quick play the balls, great tackling, pure energy - thought that form was left behind at Penrith Park - is this a fair post or am i going over the top on  this performance??

How could you not have noticed it?

He was the first person I praised on Sunday. He was awesome, constantly pushing the advantage line and bending their defense then getting up quickly to get a fast play the ball and help us roll forward. That is the kind of experience we have needed

I think he'll roll for us on Sunday again.  I like the way he pigs down, none of the fancy offloads of Princess and Kite, and goes FORWARD.  Loved his work last Sunday and mentioned him in a few posts. 

Dan link said:
How could you not have noticed it?

He was the first person I praised on Sunday. He was awesome, constantly pushing the advantage line and bending their defense then getting up quickly to get a fast play the ball and help us roll forward. That is the kind of experience we have needed
I must confess - the of rum definately effected the vision - noticed he went good but not - THAT GOOD...

He went that well, that my wife was the one who first mentioned him to me during the game, she doesn't know many of the players names but said that guy is having a real go, I had noted it before hand but once she mentioned it, his work rate really started standing out.

No rums for me, sober as a priest I was

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=187055.msg326508#msg326508 date=1300851509]

Unheard of.
[/quote]

i don't drink Rum, I may live in QLD but I am not a Queenslander

Gazza link said:
agreed mate, he led by example and just wish he'd play like that every week.

He has been doing similar every week, just people look at his age and don't notice. With more time he does stand out more though, we underplayed him last year imo

Joe has been good since he arrived.  Worth every cent.  He was playing like this last year as well, as KE said he was under played.  Some people have perceptions of players that will never be changed, Joe is one of them for a few posters on here.  I am sure after our next loss people will call for his sacking, even if he was the best performed forward. 

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=187055.msg326510#msg326510 date=1300851656]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=187055.msg326508#msg326508 date=1300851509]

Unheard of.
[/quote]

i don't drink Rum, I may live in QLD but I am not a Queenslander
[/quote]

Or XXXX...........so its you & I both.

Garts link said:
Joe has been good since he arrived.  Worth every cent.  He was playing like this last year as well, as KE said he was under played.  Some people have perceptions of players that will never be changed, Joe is one of them for a few posters on here.  I am sure after our next loss people will call for his sacking, even if he was the best performed forward. 

He has played in two Grand Finals at two different clubs, winning one.  Average players don't do that.

He was good last year too. Always had a dig.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300872626[/time]

Further to my last, I rate Cross as well. He spent too much time on the sidelines towards the end of the year. That affected his form. But his early season form was good.

Maybe having a few youngun's pushing for a spot may be just what the "older" brigade need. It might not be all doom & gloom on the props front after all.

I think Cross is an overrated overpaid useless peice of NRL Scrapheap
Bring on Cunningham,atleast he can develop
Cross already has

Joe was good last year too. No delusions about being a ball player - he just runs hard and straight.

I thought cross looked similar to hall in his first few games for us, but then his form fell away in the second half of the season. So I wouldn't write him off but with these young blokes around he'd really have to show form in nsw cup to warrant selection. That or wait for injuries and suspensions.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7