Ducking Hell that Ricky Stuart is some kind of coach!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ricky should get some credit for making the tough decisions at Parra last year, and he deserves the bulk of the credit for their success this year. If he had not made those tough decisions they would still be coming last.

He put the names of all those players on a whiteboard last year and showed them the door. Then he made the best decision that has been made for the benefit of the Parra club for 25 years - he signed with Canberra.

People say being a rugby league coach is a tough job. I disagree. It's the only job I can think of when proven failures get appointed at different clubs for more money.

driftout said:
manlyfan76 said:
Oh Ricky what a pity you don't understand (leauge) you take a team apart then you f&@k you leave. It's guys like you Ricky it's what you do Ricky do Ricky. You ruin Rugby Leauge!

Oh Ricky you're so fine you'd fail with the Under 9s
Hey Ricky Hey Ricky
Oh Ricky you're so fine why don't you blame Ashley Kline
Hey Ricky Hey Ricky

Oh Ricky like you're teams you've got no defence
They signed you for 3 years but they should have had more sense
Oh Ricky what a pity here comes the wooden spoon
What will you do Ricky do Ricky There's no room for more Ricky

In red above. Confirmed in a radio interview yesterday that he actually signed for 7 years. Can you believe that, 7 years of Ricky Stuart.

No wonder he didn't let the door hit his arse on the way out of parra, he had to get to Canberra before they sobered up!

On his past record, this will mean coaching for 2 years, then getting paid for 5 years not to turn up.

Ralphie said:
In red above. Confirmed in a radio interview yesterday that he actually signed for 7 years. Can you believe that, 7 years of Ricky Stuart.

That's what the Fox Commentators were saying - I thought that I hadn't misheard as it seemed ludicrous at the time.

Didn't every commentator knock GC for signing their Coach for 5 years?

We only have 2v till 2016, so Manly should hurry up and win a few Premierships for the Little General :idea:

It's all good everyone. The Raiders signed Ricky for 7 years, but they have a get out clause. At the Raiders, they consider Ricky a dog, therefore, he was given a contract in dog years. 7 dog years = 1 human year. He will be gone by the end of the year. Unless he can prove he isn't a dog of course.

Surprise surprise Ricky is planning on rebuilding the Raiders. And he subtly took credit for the Eels playing well this year, hinting it was because of his clean-out last year (after he realised his coaching wasnt improving the players). He said he did 'a good job' lol. Read this article, some quotes are kind of funny.

The Eels have already won six matches this year, more than during last year's wooden-spoon finish under Stuart. But Stuart has forecast bold changes at the Raiders, too, saying he needs to rebuild.
"I've been through it in my last three jobs – Parramatta, Cronulla and obviously NSW have all been rebuilding,'' Stuart told ABC radio. "I understand fans' frustrations, but I can't let that tinker with the way I'm thinking with regards to rebuilding here. We've got our plan put together ... we will get there.
"I'm happy when I see Parramatta winning because I know I did the right thing there and I know I did a good job. That's not taking anything away or being disrespectful to their coach, Brad Arthur, he's doing a really good job and I compliment him.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/canberra-coach-ricky-stuart-promises-rebuild-at-raiders-like-he-did-at-eels-20140524-zrn24.html#ixzz32gYJvCYG

goodness some people live in their own dream world. I thought sticky may second guess himself but no.....he's the best coach in the world. I can't see how he doesn't see quoting the sharks and nsw helps his deluded case.

Ah well, I'm late for my date with 3 victoria secret models and my Lamborghini has just arrived.

toodles!

Sticky is technically correct, as a rebuild requires demolishment first :p

He just forgets to stay with his masterplan after the sledgehammers have stopped swinging :dodgy:

I heard the interview on ABC radio yesterday, with Ricky taking credit for the Eels' season. He couldn't even remember Brad Arthur's name at first, stumbling around until it came to him. To Ricky, Arthur is simply building on Ricky's own excellent work, riding - like so many others have - on his coattails. He can't see that players just don't want to play for him. Wherever he goes, poor performances follow.

No matter how much time goes by, faces and places change but some things remain the same. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci78ZMAPgB8

I really don't like laying into Ricky at all, I'm sure he's a decent guy, but I find the trail of destruction he leaves at clubs baffling. Mostly because other clubs keep showing interest in his club-tearing-apart skills. I don't get it.
Is it because john fordham (his manager) is well connected? What's wrong with these clubs

HappilyManly said:
Sticky is technically correct, as a rebuild requires demolishment first :p

He just forgets to stay with his masterplan after the sledgehammers have stopped swinging :dodgy:

Demolishment HM formerly known as demolition ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4