Ducking Hell that Ricky Stuart is some kind of coach!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He can't coach but some of these Canberra players aren't interested in playing today either.

Could be 60 before their done.

He'll sack half the team, saying that this was his intention when he took over. The old "name on the notice-board" at training will re-apply.

Hasn't Parra improved! Hasn't Horo been a revelation.

What is it about a choko vine over a fence? Hell.... he lost with an unbeatable Australian Test side. Canberra wanted him... needed him.... couldn't be without him. Let 'em have him!

Back to back spoons for Stuart? Has any coach gone from spoon to spoon at different clubs? I would love to see it.

Gee they were bad, just awful. Over 100 points against them in 2 games.

Canberra have big issues. There no.9 is poor, Campo is over it, wigton is not a no.6, milford should be no.6 but wants to go to bongos. Shall I continue.

Need to really get one of the Rabbits hookers Korisau or McInnes

Cornish into 7, Campo into a retirement home, Milford to 6

Wighton to centre

He will have a dramatic presser soon declaring he just doesn't have the cattle...
Then he'll cut at least a dozen of the top squad and announce a massive rebuild is needed - thus ensuring his contract as coach.

Until he gets a better offer and bails!
Perhaps to Super League, because surely no other NRL club will touch him again now.

(Always the players' fault with Ricky).

Seems like Millford is going to leave so 1 million to spend.. He should splash out on a top of the range home video system...

We would all be entertained with at least something he is involved with..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6