Dubbo centre of Rugby League universe today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Fro]
did you miss my question MAtas or are you ignoring it?

Yeah, I saw that last night. A gutless pathetic excuse we have for a Housing Minister obviously. So let's wash our hands of thirty years of policy **** ups and walk away as if nothing happened and leave the bush to clean up our **** ty mess.

Does that suffice as an answer?

Fluffy - it's good to see Country selectors have an accurate and true assesment of Moanghan's worth.

[/quote]

Thanks Matas, I have heard whispers that a few of the Gorden Estate residents are heading this way.

The Dipsh!t known as the member for Orange has already been bleating how Orange doesn't want any to go there. NIMBism at its worse. I've been out late in Dubbo a number of times and never had a problem, I wont go out in Orange fullstop. And a guy got stabbed here only last weekend.

When they are going to address the problem rather than passing it around I dont know.

I wish you well in youor endeavours Mata, god knows its needed.

The Estate is a powder keg after the announcement. I was sitting with a lot of the residents on Friday night and they are as **** ty as all hell.

The Local Federal MP has just taken a bloke on staff that I think will become something of a spokesperson for the people.

Interesting times indeed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4