DT at it again...this time it's Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FFS

its not like he said something like "i bet your a good root"

lets put it in persepective if shes hot tell her shes hot.

She IS a bloody good sort....as others have said, it's not like he said "you are a slag".

The media are all over us at present, keen to find any little thing they can to discredit us.

Jatz Crackers said:
WAMF said:
The DT says Bhurer and Whare are expected to be charged with Grade 3 messy eating.

Not guilty. The spread of food was not only contained within the confines of the food trays but was a necessary course of action in the search to find nutritional value in the food.

The jury is still out on this matter. apparently there is a technicality. It is yet to be determined that McDonalds do serve actual food.

(Who am I kidding I eat it most days its good stuff.):D

Gotta hand it to the Telegraph - they just keep raising the bar on journalism dont they.

Also, A few inches away from this article, on their website, is an editorial under the headline "Political Correctness a Rampant Disease". Makes for an interesting juxtaposition of ideas.

Are these people serious ??

It gets worse guys. Brent Kite has apparently been caught at Coles going through the 12 items or less check-out with 15 items. What was he thinking?

bones said:
It gets worse guys. Brent Kite has apparently been caught at Coles going through the 12 items or less check-out with 15 items. What was he thinking?

Nope I have worse...Nood has been found guilty of putting a $1 gold coin in the church collection bowl and taking a $2 one out as change. The DT are reporting he'll be sent straight to the judiciary and it's expected a 10 week suspension will be delivered.

News just in : one of the Manly cheer leaders, cousins friend has been caught swimming within half an hour after eating. I'd say this is the last straw and will signal the end of our once great club. It's a sad, sad day.

And in further BREAKING NEWS - Today Tonight has out bid ACA in the scope of the week.

Gorgeous George was secretly signed to Jenny Craig as the new face of the NRL to promote their new wonder diets, prepared meals and healthy eating habits for the young ones.

Today Tonight can now confirm and has hidden surveillance that gorgeous was caught red handed with a ute full of KFC celebrity chef Darren Simpson new smoked Bacon parmesan Signature chicken burgers.

On hearing of the scandal NRL CEO David Gallop has further fined the Manly club $200k and called for a full investigation recommending that Gorgeous George be automatically recommended to the judiciary and 6 month suspension be applied until such time that channel 9 cameraman can actually fit his physic in a single camera shot.

In further breaking news Manly coach Des Hasler has asked NRL CEO David Gallop what what he intends on doing with the confiscated burgers and extortion money he keeps dishing out to Manly.

Dictator Gallop refuses to answer further questions as he hides behind the skirt of DUI Becky.

bones said:

Not guilty. He had a 6 pack of gatorade that was incorrectly deemed to be 6 items when in reality he only had 9.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Nope I have worse...Nood has been found guilty of putting a $1 gold coin in the church collection bowl and taking a $2 one out as change.

Not guilty. The alleged $2 coin he took out was actually a tap washer that Billy Slater had donated earlier.

bones said:
News just in : one of the Manly cheer leaders, cousins friend has been caught swimming within half an hour after eating. I'd say this is the last straw and will signal the end of our once great club. It's a sad, sad day.

Not guilty. The reporting person had failed to allow for daylight savings. Case dismissed.

OneEyedEagle said:
And in further BREAKING NEWS - Today Tonight has out bid ACA in the scope of the week.

Gorgeous George was secretly signed to Jenny Craig as the new face of the NRL to promote their new wonder diets, prepared meals and healthy eating habits for the young ones.

Today Tonight can now confirm and has hidden surveillance that gorgeous was caught red handed with a ute full of KFC celebrity chef Darren Simpson new smoked Bacon parmesan Signature chicken burgers.

On hearing of the scandal NRL CEO David Gallop has further fined the Manly club $200k and called for a full investigation recommending that Gorgeous George be automatically recommended to the judiciary and 6 month suspension be applied until such time that channel 9 cameraman can actually fit his physic in a single camera shot.

In further breaking news Manly coach Des Hasler has asked NRL CEO David Gallop what what he intends on doing with the confiscated burgers and extortion money he keeps dishing out to Manly.

Dictator Gallop refuses to answer further questions as he hides behind the skirt of DUI Becky.

Guilty !

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So she's not a good sort ?

His apology statement should have read "I apologise for my remarks regarding Ms Barnard,and unreservedly retract my statements that she is a good sort".

Like the age old story of the member for parliament who yells out about one of his opposites "the member for "such and such" has the brains of a donkey".The opposition is in uproar and the speaker demands the member retract his statement in the house.The member says,"i'm sorry,the member for "such and such" doesn't have the brains of a donkey".

NEWSFLASH

Watmough in hot water again.
When question choc said the water in the bath was more Luke warm than hot

Zorba is a hot blooded Greek and he knows a good looking lady when he sees one. So what is wrong with admiring and complementing beauty.

Apparently back in the early 90s, an unnamed NRL coach with and 80s style blonde haircut, returned a video to Video Ezy without rewinding it first. The media will be all over this. I'm embarrassed to be a Manly supporter.

Zorba simply tried to say "you're a good sport", for walking them back to the car.

How's the DT for making fun of his speech defect?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4