Drop him now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should he stay or should he go?

• He should play on

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Drop the mongrel now

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters
If the club wanted chery they would have got him, he is a 7 they are as rare as hen's teeth . Choc and gifty can be replaced .if we get to the gf he will be our Clive church hill. He has been great for our club

Are you saying we let him go??

@;) @:p

Depends if we have someone in place. Which from all reports is just speculation, we don't have a ready made replacement for the 2nd best half back in the comp.
We unfortunately are going to be back to the cycle of paying overs decent players. The titans one is interesting surely both elgy and sezer won't commit so we should get shot at one of them, as hodkinson he is deadset ordinary. Maloney will stay from all reports. Then there is corey norman and sandow ....cringe.
The problem we now have is we may not have any halfs come middle of next week for 2016. So yes we need forwards, the best option move killer to 6 and tom t to centres try to get a halfback then we can target some forwards.

Even though I'm gutted he's leaving and I will find it hard to cheer the money grabbing team destroying little pr**k. Who else do we have? He has a contract to play until the end of the year and he should? He's a professional, without him we won't make the 8. I'm sure he will put his body on the line as he did on Friday night, he tried his guts out in a losing side. If he doesn't perform or seems uninterested then send him to play in the NSW Cup.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4