Drinking water kills woman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Female Australian King parrot - she is a lot bigger than a peach face, about 40cm head to tail.

Id get a sea eagle if it were legal to do so

I had this Peach Face that was the best bird in the world. He'd jump in the shower with us, sit on pot handles while they were on the stove. He used to sleep on the top of an open door (inside), and as soon as we woke up, and fly down to greet us. He just had to be sitting on someone all the time. He also used to hide in a bag behind the front door, so that if we tried to leave the house, he grab our hands so we'd stay.

[quote author=Daniel]
you have a bad case of the lame and bordeline gay syndrome!

Too funny coming from Mr Pink shirt
[/quote]

even funnier coming from a man with a picture of a parrot in his avatar and a later expression of further interest in birds.

Glass houses. Looks like you have caught more of the gay than Jatz

so an interest in birds and chicks is gay?

i should have realised since we are in the world of Dan.

rhino my parrot will come and wake me up if i sleep in too long on the weekends by sitting on my head and pecking me - they are smart little creatures

Birds are cool. I didnt want them at first but now we 5 birds. 3 Indian Ringnecks , Rainbow Lorikeet and a budgie. They belong to the wife and kid. I own 11 Tarantulas and am getting 2 pythons in the next couple of weeks.

so an interest in birds and chicks is gay?

i should have realised since we are in the world of Dan.

rhino my parrot will come and wake me up if i sleep in too long on the weekends by sitting on my head and pecking me - they are smart little creatures

NO Fluffy it is you having an interest in birds that makes it gay. In fact you tend to put the gay in everything

[quote author=Matabele]
Lots of good fishermen in this thread.

That would make dan the catfish & ryan the shrimp. ;)

[/quote]

And you the "BLOW" fish - as Dan said...G.A.Y.
Your comments quoted here got the response it deserved from people....none..hehehe ;)
Quick...I think CHIPS is on Jatz...whack on your outfit, pack a condom, and sit yourself down in front of the tele :D ;) :D

Dan since in your twisted world pink shirts are not gay then the trend must be that this that in the real world are not gay would seem gay to you ie everything must have an opposite meaning, its the only way anything you say makes sence.

Fluffy dude. How many surf, polo shirts etc have pink in them these days? Generally upper market brand clothes for men contain more pink than clothes in say Target for that same market, because the upper end market cater to a more diverse, demanding populace.
Additionally, you would be surprised at how "gay" the fashion industry is full stop. I guarantee that you would be wearing something designed by a gay person (not that there's anything wrong with that), and what their perception of what your needs are is confirmed, as you are wearing the garment.

[quote author=earl]
I own 11 Tarantulas and am getting 2 pythons in the next couple of weeks.
Earl (sorry Mr Earl) you are one tough hombre. :D
[/quote]

Earl - you got a reptile licence?

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

Your comments quoted here got the response it deserved from people....none..hehehe ;)
Quick...I think CHIPS is on Jatz...whack on your outfit, pack a condom, and sit yourself down in front of the tele :D ;) :D
[/quote]

I think this post of yours "skiddy" sums up dans inner fears about being lame and gay. :lol:

You should get a bird yourself skiddy. It will take care of that CHIP. The one on your shoulder. ;)

Dan since in your twisted world pink shirts are not gay then the trend must be that this that in the real world are not gay would seem gay to you ie everything must have an opposite meaning, its the only way anything you say makes sence.

You take stupid to a whole new level beyond the upper limits of moron man.

MSE is missing someone that could truly be able to make it worse and the levels of humour and intelligible and relevant replies will instantly fall.

Now clearly....You have the gay.

Dont make me pull out the 4 girls I am seeing line.

Pink shirts pick up girls, gays sit around talking about their parrots!

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think this post of yours "skiddy" sums up dans inner fears about being lame and gay. :lol:

You should get a bird yourself skiddy. It will take care of that CHIP. The one on your shoulder. ;)

[/quote]

As said elsewhere - me being skidmark is a shortfall of having to listen to your ****e all day.

"Get - yourself - a - bird - skiddy?" Bwahahahahahahahahaha....Ohhhhh man....you got me !!! That was the worst retort in a plethora of like retorts you have produced !!!!!

The chip on my shoulder? Another psycho-analysm? Jatz....your too much dude - LoL - Your a good kid though...you definitely try your best - I'll give you that. One "tick" for effort.

"Get - yourself - a - bird - skiddy?" - classic. Fresh, and innovative. To look after the chip. LoL. Great. Great work.

As someone else has wisely suggested Jatz....LAAAAAAAAAAAME !!!!

Hahahahahaha.

Oh yeah - ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6