1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dribble

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by davohan123, Sep 9, 2010.

1. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +985 / 56
    This is a news link to an article in smh by Roy masters

Dragons fired with religious fervour to end long wait

It's a Provan fact - tradition and old-fashioned values still count for a lot at the Dragons and with their long-suffering red and white army of faithful fans, writes Roy Masters.

If you are disillusioned by the cold, corporate hand of business on sport or appalled at reports of match-fixing in cricket, journey to Kogarah on Sunday, join a crowd of 18,000 fans and inhale the spring air, ripe with the sweet smell of possibility.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-preview/dragons-fired-with-religious-fervour-to-end-long-wait-20100908-151fn.html

Why they publish such dribble i never know
    Dan- i will post the article in the submit box  just wanted to add a small piece of the article in this post

Well done guys  you got me  ???- dripple man what was i thinking

2. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Re: Dripple

at least they can spell dribble

3. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47

Got him!!! Yesss!!!

4. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57

What a ****en senile old ****. He's jumped ship from the scumbag cheating Storm back onto his loser choking Saints. When is someone going to wheel that geriatric off to the home for drooling ex journo fools who have spent their lives full of envy by Silvertail bashing. He can join his mate Cock I mean Wok Ryan.

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    What's all this tradition and history rubbish ? St George ceased to exist as a club when they merged with Illawarra. In case their fans don't remember this team has only been in the comp for 10 years and don't have any signifcant history. The old Dragons were a fine old club... RIP.