Dream the impossible dream?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
With that win we're now only 3 wins outside the 8.

The Eels are yet to have their points formally stripped, we have the bye coming and then troops returning from injury. If we could win 7 of our last 8 we could hit 28 points. Could it be done? Especially since most of our remaining games are against sides that are just in front of us in the pack.

We'd just need to take one of either the Dogs or Storm games, and all the others against the also-rans.

Not worth thinking about atm

We have the Warriors next the a very poor Knights side......for mine that means the warriors game is huge

The Eels are yet to have their points formally stripped, we have the bye coming and then troops returning from injury. If we could win 7 of our last 8 we could hit 28 points. Could it be done? Especially since most of our remaining games are against sides that are just in front of us in the pack.

We'd just need to take one of either the Dogs or Storm games, and all the others against the also-rans.

We will beat the dog and the Storm. They are our bitch especially the Storm.

I love this only 3 wins outside the eight. What if every other team loses.....

If I throw water on this, does that make it a.................never mind. :rofl:

This website is so friggin bipolar. I don't even know what to say...

There was plenty of wrist slitting going on but I think we've turned a corner. Only narrowly losing to the Cows and taking the dragons apart, even with the injury issues we have, has given me some cause to be optimistic.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6