Draw Schedule rd 1 to rd 23

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Draw Schedule rd7 rd 15

Berkeley_Eagle said:
so rd16 Dragons v Manly re-opening of win stadium will be Monday too

This is Wollongong WIN - how do they expect workers to get there on a Monday?

RE: Draw Schedule rd 1 to rd 17

Arg!

I work Sat and Mon, but have Fri and Sun off, this is the suckiest ever draw from me, every time I want to go to a game I either have to take less pay for the week or take some annual leave, which is very annoying.

So Manly have Monday Night Football two weeks in a row twice in the first 17 rounds. Rounds 9 & 10, then 15 & 16. How is this possibly fair!? God I hope the nexts rights deal has a set draw so clubs don't get disadvantaged like this.

I'd like to see the draw set pre season so it is evenly distributed until somewhere like round 18, then the most crucial matches leading into the finals are decided for the last 8 rounds and those are put on free to air TV.

ROUND 18
FRIDAY 8 JULY
Warriors v Gold Coast Titans @ Mt Smart Stadium, 6:35pm CH9 (Delayed 9:30pm)
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers @ Parramatta Stadium, 7:35pm CH9 (Live)
SATURDAY 9 JULY
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Canberra Raiders @ Toyota Stadium, 5:30pm FOX Sports
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Melbourne Storm @ Adelaide Oval, 7:30pm FOX Sports
SUNDAY 10 JULY
Sydney Roosters v Penrith Panthers @ Sydney Football Stadium, 2:00pm FOX Sports
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v South Sydney Rabbitohs @ Brookvale Oval, 3:00pm CH9 (Delayed 4pm)
MONDAY 11 JULY
Newcastle Knights v North Queensland Cowboys @ Ausgrid Stadium, 7:00pm FOX Sports

means our rd19 game against Knights can't be a Friday night.. hopefully another Sunday avro up there!

RE: Draw Schedule rd 1 to rd 19

Round 19

Friday 15 July
Warriors v Bulldogs @ Mt Smart, 6:30pm AEST (8:30pm NZ)
Broncos v Titans @ Suncorp, 7:30pm
Saturday 16 July
Rabbitohs v Roosters @ ANZ, 5:30pm
Cowboys v Tigers @ DFS, 7:30pm
Panthers v Eels @ Centrebet, 7:30pm
Sunday 17 July
Raiders v Storm @ Canberra, 2:00pm
Knights v Manly @ Ausgrid, 3:00pm
Monday 18 July
Dragons v Sharks @ WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah, 7:00pm

RE: Draw Schedule rd 1 to rd 19

NRL Round 20
July 22-25

FRIDAY
Bulldogs v Eels @ ANZ Stadium, 7:35pm CH9
Storm v Broncos @ AAMI Park, 7:35pm CH9
SATURDAY
Titans v Cowboys @ Skilled Park, 5:30pm FOX
Tigers v Roosters @ Leichhardt Oval, 7:30pm FOX
Sharks v Knights @ Toyota Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY
Rabbitohs v Warriors @ ANZ Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
Panthers v Sea Eagles @ Centrebet Stadium, 3:00pm CH9
MONDAY
Raiders v Dragons @ Canberra Stadium, 7:00pm FOX

The NRL often gets asked why some teams seem to get more night games while others get more day games, Monday night games, etc. Here is how game scheduling is determined.

Firstly, it’s worth mentioning up front that TV rights are an important part of the game’s revenue. It’s important also that our fans can access games on TV and that blockbuster games are not just confined to subscription TV.

That said, we aim to balance the needs of our supporters watching on TV with those attending games – each is important to the game. The investment we’ve made with the clubs in terms of membership underlines our commitment to fans at the game, however television is also important in that it reaches millions of fans each week, more than who can actually attend. There is of course no doubt that the revenue from broadcasting agreements is also vital to the survival of our clubs.

Match scheduling is determined by the NRL and its broadcast partners, Channel Nine and Fox Sports, and takes into account club requests for specific match dates and times as well as venue availability.

The NRL allows the networks an order of selections where they’re able to nominate games for their slots on a priority system and base their decisions on the form of the teams playing each other in any particular round, as well as the audience interest in a particular game.

The standard timeslot allocation and order of selection for Channel Nine and FOX Sports is as follows:

Friday, 7.30pm - Channel 9 - Game 1
Friday, 7.30pm - Channel 9 - Game 2
Monday, 7.30pm - Fox Sports - Game 1
Saturday, 7.30pm - Fox Sports - Game 2
Sunday, 3.00pm - Channel 9 - Game 3
Saturday, 5.30pm - Fox Sports - Game 3
Sunday, 2.30pm - Fox Sports - Game 4
Saturday, 7.30pm - Fox Sports - Game 5

Years ago selection of matches for TV was done on a week to week basis which made it difficult for fans to plan ahead. We have lengthened this time with each television agreement and fans now are given up to 11 weeks advanced notice of match times. The schedule for the first five rounds of this season was released in December 2010.

From Round 1 to Round 6, two further rounds are released each week meaning that by Round 6, matches are scheduled 11 weeks in advance. This period reduces as one extra round is released every alternate week after Round 7. The final two rounds of the competition are scheduled four weeks in advance.

In the next TV rights agreement, NRL chief executive David Gallop has indicated that his preference is for full season scheduling. This option will be strongly considered when discussions begin on our next television rights negotiations.

A commitment has already been made that these negotiations will formally commence after the game’s Independent Commission is established.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=383161

vidmar said:
FFS

Woolongong on a Monday night!! (It was hard enough to get to Kogarah on a Monday last year)

Hate it Hate it Hate it!!!!!!

Me too - would travel if it was a weekend but no way can I make it there after finishing work at 5.00

This is probably their token Monday Night game.

:(

RE: Draw Schedule rd 1 to rd 20

Yeh,wollongong on a monday's not good.I'm 100s unless the daughter's with her mother.

Yay! Panthers game works for me and we should get a few there (plus winter evenings at the foot of the mountain can be a tad chilly)

Luckily I'd booked my hols around the bye weekend but not leaving until the Tuesday after the round 16 just in case

Mind you - trip to Woolongong and back on a Monday night and then backing up to be at the airport at 6.30 the next morning was not what I really wanted....

Steelers had 3 MNF up to rnd 15 so (I think) they are on 4 now as well Jerry

Jono said:
Yeah but Saturday nights at the Riff have good atmosphere.

Right on Jono, always good fun out there even though it's freezing.

This draw has been pretty awful for me so far though, less Sunday games! Forza the saturday night party games.

Sounds good to me.

Should be able to do Souths, Knights and the Panthers.

Sadly for the Steelers game i'll be parked up on a dump at work listening to the radio.......and no beer. Bugga

#nrl r22 schedule released: Friday 5 August, 2011

Wests Tigers Vs Dragons Sydney Football Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)

Bulldogs Vs Cowboys ANZ Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)

Saturday 6 August, 2011

Storm Vs Panthers AAMI Park 5.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Broncos Vs Warriors Suncorp Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sharks Vs Titans Toyota Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sunday 7 August, 2011

Knights Vs Raiders Ausgrid Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sea Eagles Vs Roosters Brookvale Oval 3.00pm (Ch 9)

Monday 8 August, 2011

Rabbitohs Vs Eels ANZ Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

RE: Draw Schedule rd 1 to rd 22

Round 23 :: August 12, 13, 14, 15

Friday 12 August
Penrith Panthers v Wests Tigers @ Centrebet Stadium Penrith, 7:30pm CH9
North Queensland Cowboys v Brisbane Broncos @ Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:30pm CH9

Saturday 13 August
Warriors v Newcastle Knights @ Mt Smart Stadium, 5:30pm FOX
Parramatta Eels v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles @ Parramatta Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
Gold Coast Titans v Melbourne Storm @ Skilled Park, 7:30pm FOX

Sunday 14 August
Canberra Raiders v South Sydney Rabbitohs @ Canberra Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters @ WIN Stadium Wollongong, 3:00pm CH9

Monday 15 August
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs @ Toyota Stadium, 7:00pm FOX

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2