Draw leaks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
The leaks are coming thick and fast.

Round 1;

Parra V Brisbane - Thursday
Cows v Sharks - Saturday
Easts v Souths - Sunday

Rounds 2-5 Sunday 4pm game

Sharks v Saints
Saints v Souths
Saints v Panthers
Eels v Panthers

Rounds 1-11, Sunday 4pm game, all will be in Sydney

ANZAC game between Storm and Warriors returns.

Leaks coming from Eels, Saints, Sharks, Souths?

See Toddy has shafted us for Sunday games
Yep. Are they trying to say Manly doesn't have any 'traditional' rivals? What about Souths, St, Tigers, Parra, Dogs, Easts and more recently, Melbourne?
Yet, apparently, St V the Pennies are traditional rivals! What a sick joke!

See how many we get though
Once we start winning games and playing attractive, attacking footy Ch 9 will be all over it so that will fix that.
Sunday at 2.00 and Saturday nights are my preferred timeslots in terms of being family friendly to get to games but I may be in the minority.

Once we start winning games and playing attractive, attacking footy Ch 9 will be all over it so that will fix that.
Sunday at 2.00 and Saturday nights are my preferred timeslots in terms of being family friendly to get to games but I may be in the minority.
The draw is set in stone it cannot be changed by Nine or anyone else

ROund 2, we've got the Tigers at Leichhardt in Monday Night Footy

Round 7, Foz back at Brookie, not sure what day yet.

From the Telegraph

This is from the tele today

* Kieran Foran v Manly — round seven, Brookvale Oval. This will be some occasion. ‘Fozzie’ Foran back to Brookie, the famous old venue where he became a famous rugby league player.

Manly fans are still dirty Foran left their club for old foes, Parramatta. And Foran, who will play halfback with the Eels, will line-up in this game against his old teammate, Manly’s Daly Cherry Evans.

* Marty Taupau v Wests Tigers — round two, Monday night, Leichhardt Oval. Taupau sought an early release to quit Wests Tigers. It was granted and, despite fan protest, he is now a Manly Sea Eagle. An aggressive and fiery customer, Taupau is certain to attract some heavy-duty attention when he confronts Wests Tigers for the first time.

47dffb2ce269af60d9610d9d1bf00246

Martin Taupau will run out for the Sea Eagles in 2016. Picture. Phil Hillyard

So, we are going to get stuck with a lot of Monday night matches next season. How many do you reckon the Donkeys will get?
I'm all for Thursday night football if it means getting rid of Monday night matches. Monday is the start of a new week - not an afterthought. All matches in a round should be decided by Sunday afternoon for dissection and discussion at work on Monday morning.

I just saw on Twitter from an NRL writer (I refuse to acknowledge them as Journalists) at Courier Mail.

pete badel (@badel_cmail) Exclusive: The NRL will today announce a double header at suncorp stadium involving broncos cowboys storm and manly as part of 2016 draw

That might be worth heading to Brookvale North to see.

#NRLDRAW | Another leak, Suncorp double header during the season feat BRI vs NQL MEL vs MAN (via @badel_cmail)

#NRLDRAW | Another leak, Suncorp double header during the season feat BRI vs NQL MEL vs MAN (via @badel_cmail)
Huh? Why play Manly V Melbourne in Brisbane? It doesn't make sense.
Suncorp would be full anyway with Brisbane and North Queensland supporters.
We need to replicate the 'Battle of Brookie', not be a Queensland afterthought.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4