dragons will in title

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Their defense is good, but their attack doesn't fill you with a lot of confidence if your a punter. 1 missed tackle or error can cost them the game. They don't lift for the finals, they play the same brand of footy as the regular rounds. That's why they haven't won a comp for yonks. That's why they stumbled out last year. I think they will get further this year then last year, but they won't win.

the only team in the 8 i dont want to gain a huge amount of momentum is the broncos.. thats 1 team that can go all the way..  after all , us & them  are the only ones who beat the cheating storm in the big one.. so you have to give the broncs  some respect.. but saints they just  seem lost if you give it to them ,& if you can match them for the 1st 15minutes & they dont score, your more than likely going to beat them..

St George are worthy favourites but, in this comp, any of the top 10 teams can beat one another on a given day. Stringing together wins is the tough part, and Manly hasn't been able to do that.
If we don;t win it I'm hoping the Titans will. They somehow know how to win. And Preston Campbell and Scott Prince are great to watch for small men.

susan link said:
there is a big difference this year.the hayne plane has been grounded and there is no side who will be going in on huge momentum like that.that loss at home demoralised them in first semi last year.they got cocky after the round 26 win.anyone who wants to back tigers,warriors or the like to beat them away week one can get on with me.

You are correct that they should get the week off if they strike the Warriors or Souths who are most likely for 8th.

I do also believe however that in week 3, if Brisbane, Gold Coast or us get them, they are capable of rolling them

I see our finals experience as a big positive factor for us. Penrith and Tigers could be dangerous but lacking that experience at the moment

The Dragons will not win the GF.. I believe either Manly, Broncos or Roosters will win it. Dragons at their best do not compare the teams named at their best. And everyone seems to be playing average.

PRETENDERS: Titans, Tigers, Chokers, Panthers and Warriors.

GF: Manly Vs Broncos

And what would people say if manly beat the dragqueens, and then the rooters, and followed through with regulation wins against the sheep shaggers and the dogs ?    favorites , I reckon.....

WESTIE link said:
And what would people say if manly beat the dragqueens, and then the rooters, and followed through with regulation wins against the sheep shaggers and the dogs ?    favorites , I reckon.....

We will go near enough to favorites if we beat the Chokers alone.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6