dragons will in title

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
i think we saw the gf prelude today.they are the best two sides in the comp easily at the moment .that was a fantastic game.

weyman and fien make for a totally different saints side.

good luck to our boys next week but monday night and kogarah are a horrible mix and to be honest they will be too strong now they are at full strength and at home.we never win there.

shame that the roosters have the sharks next week.that was such a tough match today that i think they will struggle next week.pity we get them the week after and not next week.the roosters game will decide if we can sneak into the four which is our only chance.

Being negative like that may work as when everyone on here says we will loss we win lol.

I disagree, saints had enough quality ball to put 30 on the roosters and they didn't. There attack is very predictable. Roosters were never in that game, and if it wasn't from one crap pass from kenny-dowell to Carney, the roosters could have won that game at the end.

If we play to our ability we will smash the dragons just like we did the first time this year.

susan link said:
i think we saw the gf prelude today.they are the best two sides in the comp easily at the moment .that was a fantastic game.

weyman and fien make for a totally different saints side.

good luck to our boys next week but monday night and kogarah are a horrible mix and to be honest they will be too strong now they are at full strength and at home.we never win there.

shame that the roosters have the sharks next week.that was such a tough match today that i think they will struggle next week.pity we get them the week after and not next week.the roosters game will decide if we can sneak into the four which is our only chance.

yeah. thought the same thing.

i recon the Chooks are ripe for another loss next week.......hope they just scrape in against the Sharks and the following week before we get them

i have had the feeling for a while that come finals time and teams turn up every week the saints dont have an extra gear and a Tigers/bongos type team will KO them.

MPC link said:
If we play to our ability we will smash the dragons just like we did the first time this year.

Agree 100%, people seem to forget we already smashed the Dragons this year. If we can beat the Storm twice we sure as hell can beat the chokers twice.

susan link said:
shame that the roosters have the sharks next week.that was such a tough match today that i think they will struggle next week.

Sharks are overdue for a win. I sense an upset.

as i said in another thread that brookie game was an origin back up job with heaps of players on both sides backing up and we lost meekly to parra next week and have rarely played well since.

i hate the f...ing dragons but anyone who thinks we will smash the dragons at kogarah(they are our greatest ever bogey side) is dreaming.that is not negative ,it is simply rational.does not mean we cant do something real good in the comp but i would bet my last dollar we wont win at that ****hole.

i also think people forget what a master bennet is in gf'S also = 6 from 7.they wont fold again.they will win the minor premiership and the title.

susan link said:
i also think people forget what a master bennet is in gf'S also = 6 from 7.they wont fold again.they will win the minor premiership and the title.

No, they won't.

susan link said:
as i said in another thread that brookie game was an origin back up job with heaps of players on both sides backing up and we lost meekly to parra next week and have rarely played well since.

i hate the f...ing dragons but anyone who thinks we will smash the dragons at kogarah(they are our greatest ever bogey side) is dreaming.that is not negative ,it is simply rational.does not mean we cant do something real good in the comp but i would bet my last dollar we wont win at that s**thole.

Susan!My Grandmother could have coached the Bronco's to those GF wins with the amount of QLD rep players that were in Bennett's teams.
Considering the teams he had to work with he probably should have won more GF's.

not sure why everyone wants the dragons to choke again.if we dont win it i f...ing hate all of them equally and dont really care,with the possible exception of broncos who i reserve a special hatred for.

susan link said:
not sure why everyone wants the dragons to choke again.if we dont win it i f...ing hate all of them equally and dont really care,with the possible exception of broncos who i reserve a special hatred for.

Each to their own, but I would sooner see Penriff or Chooks win it than St Choke.

nthn nsw

i know a lot of people think like that but surely everyone remembers what a basket case saints were for years.he comes straight down and wins a minor premiership,i hate the man but it is universally accepted that if he wins the comp this year he will be regarded as the greatest coach ever.

have a look at the sides gibson had in 75 and the 80s- unbeliveable playing rosters.how did he go with cronulla??

both are greats but he will go down as the best if he wins this year.

susan link said:
I take it you have'nt had to put up with the constant dribble from the inbred Choker fans over the past couple of years..
I think i'd prefer Bronco's to win it over the Dragons just so I can put **** on the loser Choker fans that are so full of themselves.
Geez I hate Dragons with a passion!!!!

How good would Masoe look in Manly colours, JWH and Tasi for him would be a fair trade

I will stop dreaming now though

susan link said:

i hate the f...ing dragons but anyone who thinks we will smash the dragons at kogarah(they are our greatest ever bogey side) is dreaming.that is not negative ,it is simply rational.does not mean we cant do something real good in the comp but i would bet my last dollar we wont win at that s**thole.

6 from 8 he got flogged by a rampant Wynnum Manly side in the BRL grand final in the 80's

beat wynnum the year after in 1985 with johnny elias man of the match- amazing that he is one of johnny mates.

Nthn NSW link said:
[quote author=susan link=topic=184563.msg282896#msg282896 date=1281256916]
I take it you have'nt had to put up with the constant dribble from the inbred Choker fans over the past couple of years..
I think i'd prefer Bronco's to win it over the Dragons just so I can put s**t on the loser Choker fans that are so full of themselves.
Geez I hate Dragons with a passion!!!!
[/quote]

My Brother (Born & Bred in Manly) and 5 friends are St Choke fans that deserve NOTHIN!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6