Dragons v Warriors spoiler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good, I tipped the Warriors. Unfortunately I tipped Canberra and Knights as well.

10 - 6 now warriors winning but losing the plot

Doh - 10 all kick to come saints will lead

Missed the kick :)

16 - 10 to the warriors.

The dragons are a shadow of the team we played earlier in the season.

16 all
Error ridden match by both sides.

Warriors in self distuct mode.
24 - 16

24 to 22 dragons lead with 8 to go.

Well that's it.
Dragons win 26 - 22

Goons and Muss's defence was pathetic. We will wipe the floor with either of them.

Playing the Warriors week one of the finals is the best possible outcome for us. Most of our players should only get a few weeks and we could be near full strength for the GF qualifier.

I didn't see the match, but was it the clean, skilful, free-flowing love-fest that some commentators claim they want to see?
Would the crowds rush to watch a rematch of Illawarra V NZ . . .
or Manly V Melbourne?

torana355 said:
Playing the Warriors week one of the finals is the best possible outcome for us. Most of our players should only get a few weeks and we could be near full strength for the GF qualifier.

Its not weeks suspension, its matches, so if some of our players get more than two weeks, and we win our first semi, then it may be just the grand final when they return.
Although it does help with injuries.

They didn't beat the Storm and played us at well below strength. Manly and the Storm have clearly been the best two teams since 2007. If there was one team to play in a GF, it is the Roosters. Easy comp last year IMO

Beating the Storm isn't really that relevant IMO, they were an illegal side and shouldn't have featured in anything

I think they were the best legal side in the comp last season and it was deserved

Doesn't take away from my point that they beat the Roosters in the GF. Heck, we would have been a chance against them!! Ordinary side that overachieved the Roosters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4