Dragons sign fullback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://twitter.com/MitchWalkaden

EXCLUSIVE FOR U @adampeacock3 ....BRETT STEWART SIGNS WITH DRAGONS. details will be revealed tomoz #hearditherefirst #nrl

Mitchell Walkaden ‏ @MitchWalkaden
@DAVELLOYD79 I hope its bs, but that is what I was told.

http://twitter.com/adampeacock3

Tasko Stoj ‏ @Tasko_Stoj
@adampeacock3 oi peacock is it true bout Stewart signing with the dragons? or are you people having me on???

Adam Peacock ‏ @adampeacock3
@Tasko_Stoj I dunno. Just the vicious rumour. @awebstar1 is a Dragons fan, and a man in the know. Webby.. Something? Anything?

Andrew Webster ‏ @awebstar1
@adampeacock3 @tasko_stoj Keep hearing it but don't think it's right. He won't leave the side of his brother.

Adam Peacock ‏ @adampeacock3
@awebstar1 @tasko_stoj Thanks mate.. and he won't leave this side of the Spit. And why would you.

http://twitter.com/brentread_7

Big day at Manly. Brett Stewart on verge of leaving, lots of mail Darcy Lussick is headed to the Sydney Roosters. Stay tuned. #nrl

Clint said:
Well if that is the case and it is Gordon then that takes the Dragons out of the race for Brett.
So who does that realistically leave in the market for Brett?
Us and the Dogs?

Super League sides.
Know Warrington will be looking for a fb.
No NRL side will match them if they decide to have a go

Has anyone mentioned the Hayne Plane? He's an ex NSW fullback. And id say Hadley would have mote contacts at Parra than Manly.

the mauler said:
Has anyone mentioned the Hayne Plane? He's an ex NSW fullback. And id say Hadley would have mote contacts at Parra than Manly.

Mate it is Snake, It was on the Alan Jones program this morning aswell as a Aussie journalist tweeting it last night.

torana355 said:
Mate it is Snake, It was on the Alan Jones program this morning aswell as a Aussie journalist tweeting it last night.
Please. You really think that proves it is correct?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
torana355 said:
Please. You really think that proves it is correct?

Where there is smoke there is usually fire, of course its not confirmed by the clubs yet but chances are its already a done deal. Do you really think we can afford to keep our current squad of players, nearly all of the starting side are rep players.

Yes I do realise that. I will believe it, when it's confirmed. Until then, it's just more smoke.

Hey, my mates ex-Cousin's Electrician's friend's Butcher is apparantly in the know, and he says it all lies damn lies. But he could be covering up for something.

the mauler said:

Lines up with another rumour I am hearing

I am not in the business fo fuelling rumours without knowing the facts. Just something I heard and I have no way to verify it, so unfortunately won't pass it on.

my masterfoods bbq sauce bottle told me ....." hayne to roosters in 2013 "...not even sure if he is off contract ??

WESTIE said:
my masterfoods bbq sauce bottle told me ....." hayne to roosters in 2013 "...not even sure if he is off contract ??

being off contract is rarely an issue these days, releases will be granted if it suits all parties

Daniel said:
WESTIE said:

being off contract is rarely an issue these days, releases will be granted if it suits all parties

Glenn Stewart probably banking on this to join Brett at the Dragons.

Brookie4eva said:
Hey, my mates ex-Cousin's Electrician's friend's Butcher is apparantly in the know, and he says it all lies damn lies. But he could be covering up for something.
Does the butcher know Barry Stewart?

My masterfoods BBQ sauce bottle is telling me as well as hayne to roosters 2013 , matai to sharks - 2013. Hope he's wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6