Downtime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's working fine on my old iPhone 3, opened up straight away.
The only problem is the clock is 1 hour fast. I'm posting this at about 10.30 but it says 11.30?

That is part of your user settings under userCP

Only a handful of DNS cache issues left, most ISP's have updated.

Hi Dan, I'm still having troubles. I'm on Windows & Telstra for both work and home and couldn't access the site yesterday arvo/night. Using Firefox browser at work. I can obviously get in now but it is very slow to load pages. 15 mins to access site, 15 mins to get into forum, 15 mins to open a topic.

I tried flushing the dns as you suggested and rebooted but it's still taking just as long. Any other suggestions would be appreciated as I am getting withdrawal symptoms. You'd think it would make me more productive but the opposite is true!

cheers

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
If you are at home then cycle your modem.

Other than that until the DNS is cleaned up there isn't a lot I can do. Though I am not seeing the same issues with slowness.

Using android it Still wont work with telstra wifi but works on optus 3g for me.

Tried flight mode on/off and no change.

Telstra and exetel seem to be the two stragglers

If you are still having troubles on Sunday please let me know.

Also turning off the phone may help you clear all the cache too. Android is a bit different from iphone in clearing cache

Dan, I wasn't able to get on last night; tried on my way to work this morning (about quarter to 6)& it was fixed. Optus 3G. Thanks for your great work again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8