Down but not out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was chatting with my mate tonight and we both agreed (before all the last minute withdrawals) that a fighting loss would be acceptable. I have to say the boys performed admirably tonight. Souths were well disciplined and if not for Hollywood Harrigan type make up penalties they would have gone through the game unpenalised! But Our boys held true. I still dont think we have a premiership winning team...this year, but we have the makings

Foran - Sublime

Cherry-Evan = Growing up quickly

Oldfield - A solid performer and a worthy replacement for Robbo

Hoppa - He is not a fullback...yet, but the sooner we settle on his position and gradually introduce him the better

I don't believe we will challenge this year (not a pessimist, more a realist - happy to be proven wrong). But while ever my team turns up like they did tonight, and put in for the full 80 I will cheer them until I go hoarse. I firmly believe that 2013 is our next year, with or without Hasler!

Go you mighty Eagles!

Daly still shows his inexperience at times, but i love the way he controls our sets and tries things! Looks good - more creative than hodko I thinkk

Totally agree. A very solid performance considering the last minute pull outs.

I think Brett's withdrawal made the biggest impact, positionally I think at least one of the Rabbits try would not have been scored, but great experience for the youngsters in the backs.

Cheers,
Teylu

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7