Doomsdayers to become boasters???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Predicting a quick change of tune from the boards fickle bunch.

Buhrer and Hiku will go from surplus to requirements to manly legends

Some geniuses will claim we don't need the Stewarts

And those stating we wont make the 8 will now say we are premiership certainties

:D:D:D

For mine, we were a top 4 team and contender before round one and nothing has changed over the last two weeks!!!

Haha gold. You beat me to it, I was just about to make the same post. We have a friggin awesome team and for anyone that questions their ability after one game should give themselves a triple uppercut.

Agree Dan, Buhrer was rocks and diamonds, got thrown around like a rag doll early then game away a lot of penalties (although 2 were crap haynings) then had some good runs and a great try scoring run for DCE.

Better off starting Hasson

ManlyBacker said:
Reynolds - myth. Inglis - myth. Big Sam - myth. Well, this week anyways lol :)

Big Sam was awesome, Manly win by 20 if he doesnt play imo

Correct about the other 2. We done a job on Inglis.

Hiku was fantastic tonight. He really showed why Tooves picks him.

I think he showed really good qualities of a centre which is where i think he is destined to play at manly.

The Doomsdayers have no idea of the Mighty Manly Winning Spirit no matter how many times our Great team Excels
No team flies higher than the Manly Sea eagles !!!

COMMANDER said:
Mate you should be sticking it to Souths fans, not Manly fans.

Some Manly fans on here carry on like souths fans. Some comments we see, you question who they really go for.

As I thought last week. It's only round 1.
As with this week it is only round 2. All in all it looks promising.
Souths were out of sorts last night to be fair. Without Snake our attack was no where near as potent. Like everyone one else we have alot of work still to do!

I was proud of the team in a game I admit I was gloomy about (but not without some hope) but wouldn't get carried away. The surprising thing was how bad Souths were. Flat, directionless and error-ridden. Maybe it is a bad attitude where they just expected to turn up and win or (I like this thought) perhaps we have got them mentally after last year's semi.
We were better but not by a lot. Still look a much reduced team without Stewart at the back.
I expect us to be up there though this year and why would I settle for anything less? As this site used to say "mediocrity will not be tolerated" (or something like that and from the team obviously. Mediocre posts like this should be encouraged).

What was pleasing was the way our new, inexperienced, and comparatively lightweight forwards stood up against the "biggest, meanest pack" in the comp, and came out at least equal, if not on top.
This Souffs pack smashed the Rorters the previous week, so it was simply assumed they would do the same to "that Manly mob with no props..."
I also thought Cheyse Blair looked every inch a first grader. It will be a difficult choice between him and Wolfie when Jorge returns.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4