Don't tell me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz I have stated that I don't think we have or will sign him. You obviously have a bee in your bonnet with me as others have posted stuff about keating yet you want me to justify my stance.

Jatz your a mod but I don't owe you an explanation on my opinion simple as that I'll also bag and praise the club as I see fit and don't need or will I seek your imprimatur

I took issue with you making claiming he was going to be replacement half next season. You do not know that and I asked you to substantiate it. Fact is you cant and it was clear you were having yet another (ad nauseum) swipe at the club/management/Kelly.

If he is being signed don't kid yourself he is the replacement for next season he isn't an injury depth player.

As for me, when I (just another poster on this site) asked you to substantiate what you posted, you came back with this:

So is this a new rule is it? or should I add my opinion

Clearly, a swipe at me as a mod here. I wont be putting up that kind of rubbish from anyone. I would suggest you find a way to resolve that bit with me.

So let me be quite clear here Mavin. Thats what this little exchange was about.

So if your going to continue to have a go at the club (which mind you I as mod or Silvertails have no problem with) then at least, for the sake of all the other posters, make your point with facts and not issues that are conjured up to feed an agenda against the current situation or club management.

I took issue with you making claiming he was going to be replacement half next season. You do not know that and I asked you to substantiate it. Fact is you cant and it was clear you were having yet another (ad nauseum) swipe at the club/management/Kelly.

As for me, when I (just another poster on this site) asked you to substantiate what you posted, you came back with this:

Clearly, a swipe at me as a mod here. I wont be putting up that kind of rubbish from anyone. I would suggest you find a way to resolve that bit with me.

So let me be quite clear here Mavin. Thats what this little exchange was about.

So if your going to continue to have a go at the club (which mind you I as mod or Silvertails have no problem with) then at least, for the sake of all the other posters, make your point with facts and not issues that are conjured up to feed an agenda against the current situation or club management.

If you take that as a swipe how about you hand in your mod badge?

So let me be quite clear I don't owe you anything I posted my opinion and you for some reason jumped all over it and wanted me to justify it.

I don't have to justify my opinion to you you have a different opinion fine.

So let me be clear Jatz I will continue to post my opinion if you disagree fine.

Let's get this thread back on topic though Jatz

Dont keep posting whatever bullsh!t you want to make up so you can have a go at the club. That effects other posters here.

Yeah i don't really want anyone from the dragQueens playing at Manly. Get to much off the missus with us pinching there crappy players (except George) If we have some coin left and can find someone who actually wants to play for Manly then lets have a go with them. Again, it's not like we can do any worse than right now and especially if it's only till season end to see how it goes

Dont keep posting whatever bullsh!t you want to make up so you can have a go at the club. That effects other posters here.

What bull****? Jatz you appear the one with the agenda not me I'm happy for everyone to have an opinion it's just funny how in this thread MANY have attacked the potential signing of Keating (even the forum owner) yet you come at me.

It seems it affected you not other posters
I won't be bullied by you Jatz.

I have no agenda. Take responsibility for what you do & say.

I speculated as many have in this thread and this forum yet you need me to justify my posting? I'll take responsibility for it I'm not running anywhere it is it black and white what I wrote.

you seem to be upset because I think Keating is a potentially poor signing and if we signed him for more than this season I speculated that that means he is the replacement and your not happy because I have no proof on that.

If you want to set that as the new standard on the forum Jatz that's fine I'll look forward to you asking others to justify what they post.

I have already taken the time to summarise my viewpoint on this in post 84.

I am not going to pollute this thread with any more of this dispute.

Nice one Bones. Who would have guessed.
image.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7