Don't tell me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a tongue in cheek thread (I don't believe the club would sign him) anyway with your point the club backs the talent we have really?

The club told us it's on record no body is making this up if we lose players we will sign world class replacements that's not me saying that that is the club.

I don't think it unfair to ask who are the world class players we may sign? I don't expect them to tell us until deals are done but when the club say's that I think it's a bit rich to not think some of us would speculate.

My 2 cents worth is I just don't see who these world class players are and if they don't deliver on what they stated than that's a failure.
To be fair mate, NSW Cup is a "class" of rugby league being played somewhere in this world, so if we sign Kris Keating Joe Kelly's statement is technically correct.

Yep, could be a good sign that we are going with internal development so we can spend money on a big name forward.
Start the year with the guy that has some first grade experience and then let Aldridge, JLJ and the 20's guys (forget Rudolph, he's in the centres because Aldridge has displaced him) go at him. If one steps up, he partners Keating. If 2 step up, Keating is in reserves. If none step up, we really do need to start opening the cheque book. Hopefully we'd have a bit to spare and this time next year will be in a better position to judge where it's best spent.

Shane Perry is a grand final winning half, now nobody would be excited about signing a half of his calibre, but these are the options that 2016 is throwing at us.

He had D Lockyer outside him all he had to do was shovel the ball to him.

If he does come to us it would purely be as a depth player to back up for the eternally injured Foran, not as our first choice replacement for next year. He does go alright and has his odd good games, let's not verbally crucify him just yet...

I just say I don't believe this but if it's true that will do me I have lost all faith in the direction of our club.
Dragons Release Kris Keating

Thu 30th April, 10:00AM

The St George Illawarra Dragons have granted Kris Keating a formal release from his current playing contract.

Keating joined the Dragons during the off-season and featured in the first seven fixtures for the Illawarra Cutters in the NSW Cup.

Keating has been granted an early release to take-up opportunities elsewhere.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2015/04/30/dragons_release_kris.html

I'd also be disappointed if we used remaining space THIS year on a half when we kinda need some forward punch...

DCE and Foran are both carrying injuries and it seems like all the able replacements are carrying injuries too, so it makes sense to get a bit of extra depth while a handy player is available on the cheap.

If he does come to us it would purely be as a depth player to back up for the eternally injured Foran, not as our first choice replacement for next year. He does go alright and has his odd good games, let's not verbally crucify him just yet...

The fact as a Manly fan we are even talking about these players is embarrassing we go from 2 international halves and our answer is Kris Keating because he is better than Sandow and Hodkinson.

What's wrong with Hodko?
If we didn't have the best young half since Joey coming through the system at the same time, Hodko would still be our halfback.

DCE and Foran are both carrying injuries and it seems like all the able replacements are carrying injuries too, so it makes sense to get a bit of extra depth while a handy player is available on the cheap.

If he is being signed don't kid yourself he is the replacement for next season he isn't an injury depth player.

Is he that little ranga player from the Dogs a few years' back?

His enthusiasm would be refreshing once Foran goes back to his Hammy Phase after the Test
@:)
KK would also be at minimal monies @:cool:

• 👍
Reactions: Baz
Is he that little ranga player from the Dogs a few years' back?

His enthusiasm would be refreshing once Foran goes back to his Hammy Phase after the Test
@:)
KK would also be at minimal monies @:cool:

And money is an option? we have a heap of salary cap it appears the club is happy to settle as a mediocre team just making up the numbers

If he is being signed don't kid yourself he is the replacement for next season he isn't an injury depth player.

I second Jatz' question. What makes you think this other than a conviction that the people running the club are so hopelessly inept as to screw up every single thing that they touch?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6