Don't tell me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we were to sign him it seems more like it would be a mid-season depth bolstering signing, rather than a long term replacement for Foran/DCE

If you think Kris Keating is a viable option I'd love some of your medication.
Let me firstly state that I am not advocating we buy this bloke and there is absolutely NO evidence to suggest the club is considering him, but...............to say he is complete rubbish is little simplistic when he did play halfback in a Grand Final just as Mortimer did. Anyone who can hold their own enough to play halfback in a GF could be considered at least as a stop gap measure.

Let me firstly state that I am not advocating we buy this bloke and there is absolutely NO evidence to suggest the club is considering him, but...............to say he is complete rubbish is little simplistic when he did play halfback in a Grand Final just as Mortimer did. Anyone who can hold their own enough to play halfback in a GF could be considered at least as a stop gap measure.

He did play half back in a grand final don't forget the bulldogs did have a monster pack which we certainly don't have. Eastwood,Jackson,Pritchard,Kasiano,Ennis and Tolman. Graham was on the bench they played a power game and with that pack gave Keating some space.

The team was very limited in the backs because he kept stifling the play.

I agree no 1 is saying we are buying him but I just don't see him as an answer.

Maybe we are looking at Keating to boost our nsw cup bench. After all mania or JLJ may very well be in first grade next year so we need some depth in reserves.

checks Calender, its April 30, thought it was April 1.

Ok I ruled out an April fools joke.

Kris Keating would be a great option........ if we signed JT, Cronk or DCE as the halves partner. @:rolleyes:

*note: I do not think Kris Keating is a great option

If you think Kris Keating is a viable option I'd love some of your medication.

I have no idea if he is or is not (unlike many on here I do not think I have a great knowledge of the game) my point is that it is nothing but speculation that the club might be after him. I mean players gets released and suddenly we are after every person? Maybe the club actually backs the talent already in the club - but we do not know and I find it a bit much to cricitse the club for something which they might not even be considering

Shane Perry is a grand final winning half, now nobody would be excited about signing a half of his calibre, but these are the options that 2016 is throwing at us.

@NRL_Agent
BREAKING: Kris Keating has been released by the Dragons. Will link up with Manly for rest of 2015 as well as 2016. Good get. CAN play

I don't mind this development. See how he goes in the Manly colours when Foran has his next "I need to sit on the sidelines for three weeks because it's what's best for me and my family" moment. If he doesn't kick on here then he's a bit of halves depth but not a replacement.

NRL Agent called Elgey to us as well then back tracked when it broke. Reliability factor of about 27%

I have no idea if he is or is not (unlike many on here I do not think I have a great knowledge of the game) my point is that it is nothing but speculation that the club might be after him. I mean players gets released and suddenly we are after every person? Maybe the club actually backs the talent already in the club - but we do not know and I find it a bit much to cricitse the club for something which they might not even be considering

It's a tongue in cheek thread (I don't believe the club would sign him) anyway with your point the club backs the talent we have really?

The club told us it's on record no body is making this up if we lose players we will sign world class replacements that's not me saying that that is the club.

I don't think it unfair to ask who are the world class players we may sign? I don't expect them to tell us until deals are done but when the club say's that I think it's a bit rich to not think some of us would speculate.

My 2 cents worth is I just don't see who these world class players are and if they don't deliver on what they stated than that's a failure.

I'd also be disappointed if we used remaining space THIS year on a half when we kinda need some forward punch...

NRL Agent called Elgey to us as well then back tracked when it broke. Reliability factor of about 27%

I just say I don't believe this but if it's true that will do me I have lost all faith in the direction of our club.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4