Don't slash your wrists

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
Yes I'm pissed we lost. I hate the tigers probably more than any other team, but we weren't that bad tonight. Not sure what the posession was in the second half but I'm guessing tigers had all the ball. If there second try wasn't a forward pass well I don't know what is.

We made some dumb mistakes tonight but the boys will be hurting after that effort. They hate the tigers as much as all of us.

We will bounce back. Have faith.

There's a reason the Tigers had all the ball...we were ****.

The Dragons and Melbourne are so many levels above us.

Volley said:
There's a reason the Tigers had all the ball...we were s**t.

... Yeah, they both got beaten by Canberra.
Give the Tigers credit; they had almost 70% of the ball in the second half and did all their scoring in a 10 minute burst.
Having a loss now is no big deal. Hold your judgement until we play Storm at Brookie.

The Who said:
Volley said:
There's a reason the Tigers had all the ball...we were s**t.

... Yeah, they both got beaten by Canberra.
Give the Tigers credit; they had almost 70% of the ball in the second half and did all their scoring in a 10 minute burst.
Having a loss now is no big deal. Hold your judgement until we play Storm at Brookie.

Agree. There will be plenty having a cry tonight, but to put things into perspective, it's not all bad. We cant win them all. Rather loose a couple now, than in a few weeks time

I don't feel that terrible about the loss in terms of our future this year. We'll bounce back and be ok.

At 12-0 up Lyon dropped the ball (a difficult take) right on the try line that would have made it 18-0. Then still at 12-0 up DCE off loaded the ball to Gareth Ellis - Manly didn't get the ball until after the game was 14-12.

Sunday's 11-3 penalty count & 35% possession, plus a few dodgy forward pass calls tonight, combined to leave us 2 points short.

Not many teams would have beaten Penrith last week with what Manly had to contend with. Is it really a surprise Manly faded in 2nd half tonight on the back of last Sunday's effort and the short turnaround? Players make poor decisions when fatigued.

I have to agree Brissie, in fact I too was a bit tired this week and it turned out to be a poor decision to back Manly tonight. I clearly need to freshen up before next week.

Brissie Kid said:
At 12-0 up Lyon dropped the ball (a difficult take) right on the try line that would have made it 18-0. Then still at 12-0 up DCE off loaded the ball to Gareth Ellis - Manly didn't get the ball until after the game was 14-12.

Sunday's 11-3 penalty count & 35% possession, plus a few dodgy forward pass calls tonight, combined to leave us 2 points short.

Not many teams would have beaten Penrith last week with what Manly had to contend with. Is it really a surprise Manly faded in 2nd half tonight on the back of last Sunday's effort and the short turnaround? Players make poor decisions when fatigued

Good point. It's about time they introduced the rule that the team that scores kicks off. That will help break up the passes of play where teams dominate possession.

No, the ability to dominate possession is just part of the game. Its a part we are usually good at, including in the first half tonight.

i thought that was oneof the best most entertaining and fastest games of the season.

refs stayed wuiet and let 2 good teams battle it out

1 didgy forward pass call was the only difference, tigers if playing consistantly like tonight would be top 4

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I have to agree Brissie, in fact I too was a bit tired this week and it turned out to be a poor decision to back Manly tonight. I clearly need to freshen up before next week.

:popcorn:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7