DONT SHOOT ME IF IM WRONG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tillidie

My cousin who is good mates with trex called me when he was with him last night and i may be wrong but Tony strongly hinted he may be shifted into the back row for sundays game , i personally think its an awesome idea since there is nowhere to hide in the forwards , but yeh i may be wrong but its obviously something they have spoken about for him to even mention it .

this is top secret information, don't worry about the fans but if you see Des lurking in the bush outside your house, turn off the lights, lock the door and reach for underworlds greatest hits.( under the radar) Music soothes the savage beast

well im yet to see any forward in the comp tackle him on 1st impact let alone smash him , each to there own though but in my opinion at his best his the hardest player in the comp to tackle.

yeh ok but they will target him and gang tackle him.it would be nice if he showed a tiny little bit of HEART and come looking for the ball a wee little bit more.if he is the hardest man to tackle why is has he got the SMALLEST HEART????????

He doesn;t have the work rate to defend in the forwards.

I will be surprised if he does have much impact

haha i really dont know why he doesn show more heart , but he is too big to question , im just saying what i heard and i think if he shows more heart he could be our x factor and the dragons may struggle.... heres to optimism

It's worth a try, who knows, we may all be surprised.

He has a lot of similarities to the other "next Mal meninga" we had

Hey Dan, love the new feature where you can ignore posters. Now i don't have to see the verbal diarrhea from mr seagles

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7