Don't post when you're pissed off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
But I did anyway.
Attitude got us today. We take the so called crap teams lightly and switch on for the "big" sides. Time for 2V to correct that. There are no crap teams in reality and any NRL side can beat any other on a given day. This stupid attitude guarantees an error filled display and that's what the players dished up today. Oh and one more thing - is Lussick going? It's best if he did and he took his pink shoes with him.

Melbourne seem to get up for every match.
Whatever you say about Bellamy he is obviously a master motivator. That's master-motivator - not what you may be thinking.

Melbourne always seem to have a game plan. They adjust it where required and adapt.

Today we looked lost. A bunch of leaderless unmotivated blokes having a Trot around in the social over 50's league.

I would be worried if I was a storm supporter. You have to loose a few games along the way. No use winning every game, then getting knocked out in the semi's. I played in a junior team and twice we went through the season undefeated and twice we lost the Grand Final.

I know that today's loss really hurts, but we may look back at this as the kick up the ass we needed. We have won the past 4 and considering our injuries, suspensions and playing schedule I think we are sitting OK so far.

The Who said:
Melbourne seem to get up for every match.
Whatever you say about Bellamy he is obviously a master motivator. That's master-motivator - not what you may be thinking.

Losing the so-called soft matches will bite us finals time.

And yes, what do they put in the water in melbourne. They are a really pro team for sure, but they have had this early from before and peaked too early, or burnt out by season end.

We would all be happier if the boys turned up each week. Losing is fine and a part of sport, but not competing is a massive concern.

Cant understand why everyone is giving it to Lussick after todays performance.I was out there today and along with Smokin Joe he was our best today imo.

Tooves is still learning. I think this is the reason why our players can't seem to get motivated for the so-called "easy" games. The good news is that we seem to be able to match it with the more fancied sides. While it would be nice if we could win every week, I think it is more important that we can beat the top sides, as they are the ones we will be playing against in the finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6