Dont need a marker anymore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
The last 3 times Rabbits have defended their goal line their markers were standing either side of the guy playing the ball...No one was standing in front...Is this a new rule....F@rk me they get the decisions when it matters and get the greater side of leniancy

Yeah noticed that too. Not sure of the rule though. Some teams just can't do no wrong though.

Frogz said:
The last 3 times Rabbits have defended their goal line their markers were standing either side of the guy playing the ball...No one was standing in front...Is this a new rule....F@rk me they get the decisions when it matters and get the greater side of leniancy

Pride of the whistle.

Also no such thing as a flop apparently

Late in the game Bris make a left side break and gi and champion tackle the marker. Gi is first marker but as the Bris player goes to play the ball gi just takes off back to fb thus no marker. Should have been a penalty. But nothing.

manlyfan76 said:
Late in the game Bris make a left side break and gi and champion tackle the marker. Gi is first marker but as the Bris player goes to play the ball gi just takes off back to fb thus no marker. Should have been a penalty. But nothing.

I don't get what you mean?

Blow that whistle ref!

I wish an opposing captain would say to the ref:

"We know the nrl wants souffs to win the comp - but let's make them earn it at least."

doesnt Prince know that you cant touch greggie,he might bruise,oh and did you notice how conveniently that cut disappeared too

Brewski said:
manlyfan76 said:

I don't get what you mean?

Tackle the bronco not the marker sorry.

As long as Inglis doesn't get involved in the play whilst retreating past the advantage line he is more than entitled to retreat to fullback. No requirement for markers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6