Don't mug a jogger particularly an ex footballer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Former footy star fights off mugger

FORMER NRL star Scott Sattler has been stabbed in the shoulder during a scuffle with a mugger while out jogging on the Gold Coast.

Sattler, one of the game's toughest players who won a premiership with Penrith and now works as a TV commentator, was confronted by a man armed with a knife while out jogging on the about 6.30pm Sunday, the Courier-Mail reports.

"Some scumbag came out of nowhere and tried to rob me, "Sattler told radio station GoldFM today.
Sattler said he fought back, punching his assailant in the face.

"Anyone out there with a brother or son with half a tooth missing, I've got it lodged in my knuckle," Sattler said.

Scott and his dad John were both good on last week's Footie Show - his Dad has such a great attitude on life. I hope Scotty busted this thug's jaw :)

Too bad Satts didn't get  more of that idiot's face on his knuckles.  Tough and honest, all old school, i like it.  That's one tough family...

ManlyBacker link said:
Scott and his dad John were both good on last week's Footie Show - his Dad has such a great attitude on life. I hope Scotty busted this thug's jaw :)
[/quo[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=178427.msg196950#msg196950 date=1221454044]

Agree M B they were both great on the footy show and his Dad is a nice guy.

CliffyIsGod link said:
I pumped into Scott at the airport back from Goldie a month or so a go. Really nice guy, hope he hit him good.
I dont even want to know what you pumped into him !!

(also posted in the Mark Geyer thread)

I heard on the radio up here on the GC (GoldFM) this morning that Scott Sattler reckons that the Warriors are going to beat the Roosters & then roll Manly to set up a Warriors/Broncos GF. The man's got no credibility as he mostly tips against Manly & when he does tip Manly we normally get done so I suppose that is a good sign for us to win in a fortnight. Oh yeah, he also predicted that the Dragons were going to smash Manly last Saturday as well so you can see how good his tipping is.

He is a lot better at disarming muggers than a footy tipper as he tipped the Dragons to smash us last weekend too!!!  Grain of salt.....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8