Don't forget your LFS tip this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rules:

* Once you enter your choice you CANNOT change it. Therefore choose wisely as you cannot have a last minute change of heart. :(

HappilyManly said:
Rules:

* Once you enter your choice you CANNOT change it. Therefore choose wisely as you cannot have a last minute change of heart. :(

yeah but I read that there was an undo button

Clint said:
Hey C&C - last minute change of heart. Where's the undo button?

There's an "undo vote" button at the top of the poll (next to the "you have already voted on this poll") which allows you to change your vote up until the Poll is locked. If you do change your vote make sure you save your new pick.

Double check your vote is registered. You should have a little asterisk next to your choice of team

Once the poll is locked there is no going back.

Chip and Chase said:
Clint said:
Hey C&C - last minute change of heart. Where's the undo button?

There's an "undo vote" button at the top of the poll (next to the "you have already voted on this poll") which allows you to change your vote up until the Poll is locked. If you do change your vote make sure you save your new pick.

Double check your vote is registered. You should have a little asterisk next to your choice of team

Once the poll is locked there is no going back.

Definitely no undo button (next to the "you have already voted on this poll")for me C&C.
That's cool bud. I will take it as a sign that I shouldn't change my pick.

That's interesting, maybe it's only available for the person who creates the Poll. If you are desperate to change your pick then post your preferred pick in the LFS thread for transparency and I will accept it as long as you do it before I lock the poll. Same goes for any others.

By the way do you have some late mail on Manly's chances you'd care to share ?

Chip and Chase said:
That's interesting, maybe it's only available for the person who creates the Poll. If you are desperate to change your pick then post your preferred pick in the LFS thread for transparency and I will accept it as long as you do it before I lock the poll. Same goes for any others.

By the way do you have some late mail on Manly's chances you'd care to share ?

haha - I've got nothin mate. I'll stay solid. Go the Eagles!!!

Forgot mine. Up the gold coast for a funeral. Next year it is lol.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7