Don't believe the hype - Refing was fine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

....hmm, I think both ref and video ref did fine.

What I think goulds problem is not so much with the ref, its more with the rule. Technidcally, hodgson didn't nock on. Although, he was tring to catch the ball and it did project forward from his upper body. Goulds trying to say it should be a nock on (the rule) but he just gets all messed up and blames the ref because he is a **** head.

Yeah, they were essentially identical. Menzies couldn't run forward anymore and couldn't offload, which according to the commentators last night classifies a tackle. Only difference was that Wesser was taken in-goal, but that shouldn't determine whether it was a penalty or not.

If the Wesser one was a penalty, the Menzies one should have been too.

I think the difference was that Beaver was still on his feet struggling when they started driving him back whereas Wesser was already on the ground.

I hate rep footie. It inflates player wages and we always lose players in the main game. Just look at Bell. Look to the eighties when we supplied all of the Qld side and some of the Blues. Took its toll on us in the comp. Shold have won more flags.

SDS - wesser was still a metre up - he dived at the ground like a cowardly queenslander but didnt get there.

I was also confused by the Menzies is ok/Wesser is a penalty decisions.

For me the right game result happened, even though i didn't like it. To make Mata's day - the biggest fear any NSWelshperson has is a Queensland comeback to snatch victory. This they did and goodon'em. Bastards! I love SOO and look forward to it every year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4