• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all and merry christmas.

Not sure if it has been mentioned looked a few pages into threads but could not find anything.

I noticed in a DT article that Donny Singe was an assistant trainer at the dogs now.

Last edited:
Yeah I heard he was going there but as an Assistant. Wish Donny was still with us. Very Sad to see him over at the Scum

With all due respect to Don, you can't argue with what he put into the club and his killer attitude and work ethic, I reckon there is a reason we have been the most injured team in recent years.

Maybe last year but all together in the last 2-3 years we have had nothing but season crippling injuries. Players playing busted all of the time. You can't deny that.
Penrith has had 3 consecutive years of players with season ending injuries.
At one point they could not field an NRL Team and had to ask the NRL to let them field a young player. Pretty sure that the Raiders had the same issue a few years back too.

Players play busted in every Team. The fact that Manly had the oldest team composition for the past few years, would not have helped us.@:cool:

Now with the new facilities and rehab resources, the younger mob should theoretically stay on the field longer. Although our youngest recruit, Wright did his ACL already - so no guarantees in that respect. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6