Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Here is a post that Donny Singe made on the MWSE facebook site.

Hope its not alluding to players leaving next year, but he does have a good point.

"Just to save answering this question over and over again, Player contracts?? Not me guys, I know and PREFER to know NOTHING on this issue. What I do know is, loyalty and dedication is alive and very strong in our club. The men whilst recieving individual accolades for their performance know how important and necessary the quality and performance of the player inside/outside and across the park is to HIS total game contribution. Every player is committed to where they are right now and the games and season they are in RIGHT NOW!! You need to stay in the NOW with us, yeah its tough and frustrating but your positivity will carry us through and no matter what happens we will be stronger! Sounds like rubbish? Every player in the playing roster is here for 2012, right now, every player is here to compete in every match of 2012, our last 2 matches prove that, the only result we are interested in is winning the premiership in 2012. Your not waving your flag for 2013+, your not cheering for 2013+. Stay STRONG in 2012, stay POSITIVE in 2012, stay with US in 2012!! I wont let negative comments or people near my men dont let negative people or comments influence you! Do what you have always done.....Stand and continue your essential presence as our loud and proud supporters.
Donny Singe"

Fact - we will see players leave, we have every year. What he is saying is

FFS people we are 2 games into 2012 season and there is a group of you worrying about 2013+! Surely you want our main focus to be another premiership tilt this year.....

Sincerely Donny Singe

I agree with voicefromthehill on all 3 points -

We will see players leave was always going to happen with salary cap and the strength of the roster.

I agree lets focus on this year, B2B 11/12 !!

And campaigning for better beer on the hill ... how do I sign up to support this campaign ?

Well said Donny! I agree as hard as it we need to focus on the here and now - season 2012. What a great start, 2 from 2! I hate that the Broncos are the only team since the NRL was formed to go B2B.

Manly B2B in 2012!

Mals said:
Well said Donny! I agree as hard as it we need to focus on the here and now - season 2012. What a great start, 2 from 2! I hate that the Broncos are the only team since the NRL was formed to go B2B.

Manly B2B in 2012!

No team has gone back to back yet, Brisbane won 97 in Super League and in 98 under the NRL banner.

Let Manly hold the honour of being the 1st team to go back to back.

Brilliant post by Donny Singe, how many of us tend to worry about the future and not for the present (sometimes hard not to), his post makes a lot of sense.

I'd actually like to see contract speculation posts moderated. I'm sick to death of it and so are many others. All this speculation just destabilises the club we love and support. Be grateful for what we have NOW and support all those players out there giving it their all for the 2012 premiership. Whatever happens next year and beyond who cares.

We have the unique opportunity of going back to back this and I cant see any team taking that away from us.

I wonder what our players think if they come to this forum and read their name in a post that says they should get the boot so others can stay, perhaps a bit of tact wouldn't go astray.

mickqld, we all care however its all beyond our control so only worry about the things you can control and let the rest take care of itself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4