Donny Singe now Doggy Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That said, I haven't seen our club so ill prepared and unfit for an upcoming season (2015) since the NE days.

Not putting blame directly on Donny for that, but when your players drop like flies on the field and look knackered at the 15 minute mark, you gotta start looking towards to fitness side of the coaching staff.

I think it was mentioned that Donny missed most of the pre-season and some of season proper due to carrying out a course to become qualified to deal with concussions etc or something to that effect.

Having said that i'm glad he has found a new job, even though it's with the dogs his hand was forced and working with familiar ppl would have made the choice easier.

If Jamie Lyon is squatting 300kgs and looking like Captain America by February then i will agree that Donny was past it. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that of the clubs competing for the premiership we don't have as much $$$ to throw at fitness/rehab or due to salary cap pressures had limited depth...

Good luck Donny and thanks for the decade of dominance that you were front and centre of.

I think it was mentioned that Donny missed most of the pre-season and some of season proper due to carrying out a course to become qualified to deal with concussions etc or something to that effect.

Having said that i'm glad he has found a new job, even though it's with the dogs his hand was forced and working with familiar ppl would have made the choice easier.

If Jamie Lyon is squatting 300kgs and looking like Captain America by February then i will agree that Donny was past it. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that of the clubs competing for the premiership we don't have as much $$$ to throw at fitness/rehab or due to salary cap pressures had limited depth...

Good luck Donny and thanks for the decade of dominance that you were front and centre of.
Well said !!!

Penna has also managed a new gig, names as the Rabbids' Assistant Coach

Georgallis is now the Riff's NSW Cup Coach

Has anyone picked up David Heath?

HM are you able to shed any light on how Willo keeps his job? Photos of bozo and the goat perhaps?

Has anyone picked up David Heath?

HM are you able to shed any light on how Willo keeps his job? Photos of bozo and the goat perhaps?
****ed if I know - he must have ZtH blood in him :rolleyes:

Heath I have not heard about - he deserves to get a gig after taking our NYC into the GF :clap:

Thanks HM

Willo's receord has been poor for so many years I am astounded that he keeps his job

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8