Donny Singe - Coaches excited for SEAEAG13S

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Coaches excited for 2013: Donny
Donny Singe | Photo: Brett Crockford - nrlphotos.com
Wednesday 26 September 2012 9:59 AM

00048019-leadimage.jpg

Reining in the runaway horse, it is done! The new era has begun with the end of 2012.
I learnt and experienced so much this year!

After gaining control of the 2012 season Geoff and the staff were suddenly hit with the pure scope of tasks that our old coach had been carrying out. We began identifying and controlling these multitudes, our workloads increased!

Geoff was inheriting a tremendous amount of existing format, arrangements, expectations, crisis, risk and responsibility! He has taken charge and in taking care of all these aspects he has also further developed myself, the coaches, the players and the club.

After this year, after coming fourth, after retaining our players, after keeping up with the competition in spite of our injury toll, after witnessing the lift and growth and exemplary application of my fellow coaching staff, I believe more than ever that we are now a club, a team.

I am truly in the right place, I'm where I'm at my best and working with Geoff gets the best out of me.

This team, club and fan base found each other when others turned on us. We saw fear from the opposition clubs when we charged. We didn't win a premiership but we won a strong, proud and winning club future.

In the tough times in every aspect of life we find our true core! This is a core I want to be a part of my entire career! Everyone here will work harder to make ourselves worthy of a place in this club.

I learnt and experienced so much this year.

RE: Donny Singe - Coaches excited for SEAG13S

That exemplifies Manly, Strong, Proud and Winning. Deserves a banner.

Donny is giving Dave Perry the thumbs up because he has convinced Brent to stay next year ??

I 'Heart' Don.

A force of inspiration and a shield of positivity at the club that no media beat-up could hope to dent.

I am so proud to be a SEA EAGLE .I cant wait for the 2013 season and beyond .

As long as Donny is involved with the club, you just know were in good hands. Just the pick me up needed after last Friday.

Cool. Now we just gotta work on catching the ball, ridiculous injury tolls, almost as ridiculous long term suspensions. Oh and if Watmough could stop giving away ruck penalties and ****ing up the play the balls that would be good too. And either play him on the edges or straighten him up. Or has he been playing like a skirt cause he's been injured?

P.S. 1 more thing. What the **** is with Manly and ****ing short kick offs and drop outs? We NEVER get them right so why do em?

****!

Stevo said:
Cool. Now we just gotta work on catching the ball, ridiculous injury tolls, almost as ridiculous long term suspensions. Oh and if Watmough could stop giving away ruck penalties and f**king up the play the balls that would be good too. And either play him on the edges or straighten him up. Or has he been playing like a skirt cause he's been injured?

P.S. 1 more thing. What the f**k is with Manly and f**king short kick offs and drop outs? We NEVER get them right so why do em?

f**k!

Having a bad day Stevo???

Mark from Brisbane said:
Stevo said:
Cool. Now we just gotta work on catching the ball, ridiculous injury tolls, almost as ridiculous long term suspensions. Oh and if Watmough could stop giving away ruck penalties and f**king up the play the balls that would be good too. And either play him on the edges or straighten him up. Or has he been playing like a skirt cause he's been injured?

P.S. 1 more thing. What the f**k is with Manly and f**king short kick offs and drop outs? We NEVER get them right so why do em?

f**k!

Having a bad day Stevo???

Yes mate. Is it obvious?

Yep... it speaks volumes that Donny stayed at Manly instead of following Hasler and the others to Belmore. We are very fortunate to have a man of his character and integrity at the club. Bring on 2013!

Best thing I've read all week. Next year can't come soon enough, Donny will hopefully have a couple of new guys ready to rip come round 1. On another note Ihave been super impressed with Fa'aoso in the last 2 games for the Storm. He's pretty much been the most impactful fwd for them running 1000kph and bending the line with every charge. If a couple of young guys can step up next year we will be ready to make a charge I reckon. Tooves will be better for the experience and we will be under the radar again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6