Donny Singe after Eels loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Very classy.
Donny on FB:
I'm a bulldog now but as a performance coach I'm not going to ignore the physical effort put on by manly last night! After a hectic turnaround program which everyone says "suck it up manly". I will tell you from a professional and experienced physical training point of view, that's a tremendous physical effort and example of energy and stamina to start and play the first rounds as they have! But I'm still a bulldog, just speaking of things that I see that impress me!

Even when he isn't with us he still talks up our team despite how got given the boot.

Yep, Donny's all class, does not think twice about praising the opposition. No grudge in him, whilst others wouldn't think twice about putting the boot in.

I must say, considering all the frustrations of last night, the gherkins on the sideline had me lol

Such a legend our Donny and he should still be here.
Someone should send his observations 'from a professional and experienced physical trainer' to the RPLA and NRL.
AS we know Manly have been dudded big time. Seems like the plan was to take us out of contention early with the gruelling scheduling.
I seriously hope we ruin their plans.

Donny may be employed by the dirty dogs but he will forever be a Sea Eagle!

What he says is so rue. What has been asked of the team due to this unbelievably unfair draw is amazing.

I do applaud Barrett resting players even if it is a slight niggle as it is a long season and we need everyone fresh.

Appreciate his comments and yes we are doing it tough at the moment but just maybe if the club and coach manager the situation with injuries and general fatigue we might reap the rewards of a tough draw at the get down and dirty part of the season when it counts.

Whilst I miss Donny and will always have great respect for the man, him leave was best for both the club and him. Manly are looking fresh and fit this season while Donny seems to have had the change of scenery that he needed to refresh his approach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6