Donny = Legend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Donny's latest FB post:

Parra tonight, exciting stuff! The men are on for business and our target is winning our game tonight. Keep that tremendous support coming! We love it and we need it and it DOES help our efforts!!!!
Didn't get a chance to say earlier....what a fantastic showing at last weeks game on the Gold Coast! I thought we were playing at Brooke oval! Outstanding in the most supporting, open and solid example of your love for this team. Keep it coming!
Had an interesting question from one of our esteemed sports journos this week, I know he won't print this so I will.....Donny how do you keep things ticking along with all these rumours and threats of crisis?.... My reply... I work with wants in front of me everyday... Great team, great corporate support and an exceptional single minded coaching crew.... Get up everyday and practice positive and progressive methods to carry us into the finals and contribute to the team! He looks at me... I can't help myself .......I look straight at him and add......"sure beats running around looking for the worst and bad in things and doing my best to amplify them, I'm sure my day is far more happy and easier than yours buddy!!!!

You've got to love what Donny does.

Life member nomination @Vidmar ?

Speaking of life membership, surely he has being strength and conditioning coach for at least 200 games now. He has been at it for almost 10 years hasn't he ? He has played a BIG part in our continual success, give him the footy club gong.

A wise and inspirational man. Des targeted the wrong staff members to take with him!

(maybe he wanted donny as well...I dunno)

As I recall, Donny was on top of the list and one of the first to decline :angel:

These level headed, positive outlook Support Staff, go a long way in maintaining the Manly Culture :)

HappilyManly said:
As I recall, Donny was on top of the list and one of the first to decline :angel:

These level headed, positive outlook Support Staff, go a long way in maintaining the Manly Culture :)

Donny is very much aligned with Tooves.

Pretty sure Desmond tried to get Donny even stalking him out at his house if memory serves me right, but he stuck solid he probably spent more time with Toovey anyway when Toovey was assistant coach for all those years.

HappilyManly said:

I had a good talk with Donny one day,while he couldnt say tooo much,one thing he did tell me was,he never had any intentions of leaving Manly,and while people keep praising him for staying,he said you should be thanking those fella,s too,we made a pact they we weren't going anywhere,he pointed to the other 2 blokes,I cant remember there names

Yes I always wonder about the guys you see in the background when the Narra weekly Media sessions are shot.
The unsung workers who keep the Manly machine working, but are never acknowledged :angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7